Can't log in to game, button says "Purchase"

Same here. ED launcher only shows "INSTALL"

Elite Dangerous Launcher.png

Frontier........Frontier never changes....... Seriously, after 6 months + not playing I THOUGHT maybe I'll play a bit........ F F S.... Elite is the only game that makes me feel like it doesn't want me to play it. gg FDev.....AgAiN... EDIT: And OF COURSE it ALWAYS happens on the weekend.....

Last edited:
Disapppointly I took a stack of missions on 24hrs timers around this time yesterday. So I guess I'm gonna lose those.

Time to do a few dishes and then it should be 6pm and Martini time :)

That's the main difference between when I started playing in 1984 and now... I'm allowed to "drink & fly" legally!

Hello Commanders!

Apologies for the delay in getting to this thread! We're aware that some of you are currently unable to access Elite Dangerous. We're currently investigating and hope to have more information for you asap!
Thanks for the Ack, Paige. I'll keep an eye for updates and won't add to the zerg on the login servers.

Hello Commanders!

Apologies for the delay in getting to this thread! We're aware that some of you are currently unable to access Elite Dangerous. We're currently investigating and hope to have more information for you asap!

I request my commander will be compensated with a free cup of coffee at Hutton Orbital, for this downtime ;)

Deleted member 121570

D
Frontier........Frontier never changes....... Seriously, after 6 months + not playing I THOUGHT maybe I'll play a bit........ F F S.... Elite is the only game that makes me feel like it doesn't want me to play it. gg FDev.....AgAiN...

Give it at least another 6 months is my recommendation. Maybe even 12...
:p

Top Bottom