Can't trade Exhibit animals in Franchise Mode?

So after playing Sandbox I tried Franchise again after a bad experience with the beta (still failed bcuz of money dropping so fast for no freakin reason), Ir noticed that I couldn't trade my Exhibit Animals like I could in Sandbox. I could only sell them? I had wild Dogs, Kimodo Dragons and Tortoise which weren't producing any babies until my Torties finally had two babies AFTER I went -9k....So with no babies to bring up my conservation points I turned to my Exhibits but I was surprised to find out I could only sell them....They were adults too! WHYYYYYY?! 😭

ALSO. Why all of a sudden on Franchise are my animals taking forever to breed when on Sandbox they're breeding faster (but at an easy pace)?!

Anything you buy with cash can only be sold for cash. And I've never seen exhibit animals for anything other than cash.

Anything you buy with cash can only be sold for cash. And I've never seen exhibit animals for anything other than cash.
I know about the buy for cash, sell for cash part. But I was able to release them in Sandbox! I can't remember if I bought them for CC either...But I definitely released them bcuz my Conservation stars went up so quickly thanks to my Spiders and Frogs breeding like rabbits. 👀

Top Bottom