Catalog of Guardian Structures and Ruins

Hello commanders,
We at the IGAU (in attempting to understand the distribution of Guardian ruins in the Graea Hypue region) wanted to look outward at other known Guardian areas to see if we could find any similarities, especially with the main Guardian bubble. However, we could not find a complete list of Guardian ruins based on the latest EDSM data, so I took it upon myself to create one. You can find it here.

This catalog was built using data from Canonn's Project Athena and EDSM's codex to fill in any gaps. Ruins and structures already logged by Cannon were assumed to be correctly identified. If you find a structure or ruin that is not in this catalog, make sure that (1) you are uploading to EDSM, (2) you composition scan a Guardian Codex in that system, and (3) you post the body and system name to this thread and provide the ruin/structure type in the order that they are numbered in-game

Added ruins in Drokoe SB-M b40-0

Congrats to @Stukjes on the (re)discovery!
Source: https://youtu.be/BsDzNFsWotY

The second half of the mission in this video is getting Underway this week. I was wondering how much mapping experience you had in that region. Or if you would like to tagalong. Several carriers have volunteered and we have room to accommodate more. It is the giant locked region near beagle point. We will be looking for brain trees or any signs of guardian civilization.

Looks like this Guardian Structure is unlisted (unless it is one of the Wregoe or Synuefe systems that were reallocated)

System: Pencil Sector BQ-X b1-4
Body: b2
Type: Bear

Last edited:
Looks like this Guardian Structure is unlisted (unless it is one of the Wregoe or Synuefe systems that were reallocated)

Type: ... can't seem to find any authoritative reference to types, so I leave this open for now. Can anyone point me to one?
are you looking for these? here and here

are you looking for these? here and here

I don't know. I found those, but I don't rely on random pictures found on imgur, especially when they are that old. I hoped for a page somewhere (Canonn, Fandom wiki, ...) for the info.
However, on the assumption that they are authoritative, I can fill in type.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I don't know. I found those, but as I don't rely on random pictures found on imgur, especially when they are that old. I hoped for a page somewhere (Canonn, Fandom wiki, ...) for the info.
However, on the assumption that they are authoritative, I can fill in type.

Thanks.
Those are the images linked from the Canonn codex (in the 'what do they look like') section https://canonn.science/codex/guardian-structure/

Not sure if we have images for the larger 'Vessel' sites - they may have been lost in 'the great discord tragedy'

Type: Bear

Thanks, I have added this to the list.

I have also removed the structure and ruin in the Trapezium Sector from the list since they are clearly hand-placed and don't follow the usual spawning rules.

I have also removed the structure and ruin in the Trapezium Sector from the list since they are clearly hand-placed and don't follow the usual spawning rules.

Does that mean that the spreadsheet is not a Catalog of Guardian Structures and Ruins, but only one for such structures and ruins that follow 'the usual spawning rules?'
If so (although it appears unlikely), is there a full list somewhere?

Top Bottom