Catalog of Guardian Structures and Ruins

Well lets try this out.

https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/OuuL8Lzn/file.html heres mine.

Col 173 Sector PG-M b37-4 is my current system. Should be blue on the galmap if you use the file. If you have been there try wepae aa-a h22 or h82 or juenae wc-e c1-2524 (was there 6 years ago) or wepai kg-o d6-2472 or groevsky kd-k d8-4

good to know... even more important to back it up for yourself.

Current search for guardian ruins: none. zilch. zero. nothing. nada.

Does this work now?
AFAIK it is, or at least was some time ago, borked / intentionally disabled by FDEV.
Hope backing up one's own cahce is enough to save it, and using downloaded won't prevent its later use...
This does not work, and even if you had the old one saved and tried to use it, it would mostly be truncated to a few thousand systems making it somewhat useless. The reason given was something along the lines of "giving an unfair advantage to PC players over consoles" :rolleyes:

They also broke - apparently unintentionally - importstars.txt method of fixing your own visited stars cache. According to support (and dev), it should be working. There was an issue in the tracker to get it fixed - but obviously it didn't win the popularity contest and expired.

There are things you can do instead though. You can try EDJP which can tell you if your selected system is in EDSM or not before you jump to it. Other exploration tools are available :cool:

There is only one possible way to do this: you need to download the entire star catalogue from edsm and replace your visitedstars.dat file (backup you original one!!). However there are only stars in that file that have been uploaded by players. If that did not happen they are not in there but the system has been discovered anyway.

I dont have a link for that now because my saved one is dead.
It's a good start! :)
Thanks

Ok this is getting bad... I picked an area next to the swoilz ruins and did some projection... little did I know that there are known ruins at the very border of the selected area. For some kind of reason I went outside of my search area and visited that system as well. However I did not find them when I was in the system... which is alarming. And I did not notice that eddiscovery told me that the system has allegiance guardians.

fuuuuuuyvksc.png

I think Im taking a break...

Top Bottom