CG = Carrier Goal

Perhaps that you picked the combat CG instead of the trade one by mistake, delivered a few good who were unregistered, one random bounty who get you above 50% (first day it was extremely easy, due to how hard it was to find a wanted ship), and now tou see the CG you signed in closed with your participation being close to the lowest (hence the 75-100% tier) ?
In this case, sign up for the good one and deliver some food, you've still the time to reach 75%+ easily.

Not this again!

Don't bother trying to get top 75% delivering stuff for CG. The carriers will all get top 75% and some won't even make that. They can deliver 25,000 goods. I managed to get 50% in the first 3 days but then the carriers began to deliver and I ended up 100%. That is not community to me.

As others have noted, you seem confused about which CG is involved. But to correct your misunderstanding (again): Carriers have delivered ZERO goods, to this or any other CG.

We can't just rock up in a system and press an "UNLOAD" button. SHIPS deliver goods to the CG station, NOT Carriers.

And that takes time.

When I first checked the CG details on Inara, I was shocked at the huge numbers required: no way I could deliver that much! Then I realised that I was looking at the bounties delivered for the combat CG, not the tonnage delivered for the trade CG.

I think that's what has happened here. The OP hasn't logged back in to ED, he's checked and misread Inara.

Yeah, weird one. I ditched the FC for this and got top 75,% with 2 Cutter loads, and looks like I would have just about stayed there if I had left it there.

Fair point about other CGs though. The double engineered FSD one was a pure FC fest. There are usually opportunities to work with FC owners though, some of whom are in it for creds and are happy for CMDRs to unload the FC for mutual benefit.

Top 50% on both CGs, on two accounts... didn't move my Carrier from it's parking spot in my mining system... please, tell me more.

Whine thread is yummy with some cheese.
I ended up on 10% and did the 1 jump route for fruits 30 times. No carrier involved.
If you don't have patience or a big ship, don't whine please...

It was not the amount of cargo carried as much as it was the speed at which the CG was completed. I reached 50% then took a trip to get more resources for engineering and before I could return the CG was finished and I was out of the running.
Most carrier owners spent their time filling their carriers up, with up to 25,000 tonnes. Then they all unloaded at the same time and that was the end of that. There was absolutely nothing I could do about it.
There is absolutely sth you could have done about it.
Stick to your task.
You set yourself a goal but disctract yourself from it (with getting your engineering resources).
So your inconsistency is fault of this community !?

You all have very simply minds if you could not see this. I wanted this module. But it seems to get it I would have had to grind non-stop 24-7 and even then, I'd not be able to guarantee top 75%.
Why can't you all see this?
bare with us, we cant see this obvious things with our simple minds...
Luckily you are enlighten us now. Thx for the awakening! :D

If that is what a Community Goal is, you can shove it up your ....
well, I better not comment this part, but report you and your inappropriateness directly :p

Don't bother trying to get top 75% delivering stuff for CG. The carriers will all get top 75% and some won't even make that. They can deliver 25,000 goods. I managed to get 50% in the first 3 days but then the carriers began to deliver and I ended up 100%. That is not community to me.
1 cutter run with a full hold secures 75%

Anyone using a carrier for this CG is at a disadvantage. The goods are right around the corner, cruises are short. One loading, one jump, one unloading, jump back, repeat. With a carrier you'd have to weasel between source station and carrier, loading it up, then jump the carrier and weasel between carrier and delivery station. That takes almost twice as long in total.

Anyone using a carrier for this CG is at a disadvantage. The goods are right around the corner, cruises are short. One loading, one jump, one unloading, jump back, repeat. With a carrier you'd have to weasel between source station and carrier, loading it up, then jump the carrier and weasel between carrier and delivery station. That takes almost twice as long in total.
Probably longer than that as you can’t jump a carrier into permit systems such as Sirius.

Top Bottom