CG predictions...

So for thursday CG im going with defend the systems suuplies with dredgers cargo CG from rival pirates...
Cargo and bounty hunting as we refill the station Kumo City...

Kietrax should be writing it up tonight or early thursday... as hes not been on since last thursday...

Last edited:
The bribe for the CG should be long range efficient plasma accelerator grade 5... (we have had shield based weapons we need some thing long range to damage hull better...) huge size bribe for final tier, large size if final tier not reached and only tier 4 reached, medium size PA for tier 3 and under...

Well then, the CG finished with a 4-tier lead of Azaladshu Free against the Federation which failed to even hit Tier 1... I really want to see that Galnet-article now :sneaky:

Also, the way I see it we have two options for the next CG: Either this weird Blue-Viper-Club/Kumo-thingy or the next chapter for the Marlinist colonies...

Well then, the CG finished with a 4-tier lead of Azaladshu Free against the Federation which failed to even hit Tier 1... I really want to see that Galnet-article now :sneaky:

Also, the way I see it we have two options for the next CG: Either this weird Blue-Viper-Club/Kumo-thingy or the next chapter for the Marlinist colonies...
Why not both? All Marlinists followed by equal amount of imperial royalties send to dredger's mow for kumo burgers production.

Dont know... I highly doubt the federation is going to just accept the results of the secession after a 1 week war if they are losing a lot of good systems.

GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THE FEDERATION
08 July 3307
After the criminal Azaladshu Free faction, which controlled four systems, has seceded from the Federation, the Federal Navy made a successful strike in the Azaladshu system.
The arrogant and selfish declaration followed the election of the new criminal leadership for Azaladshu Free lead into an unneccessary bloodshed in several locations, against the Federation, who keeps up the law and order throughout the galaxy. Several victims of these criminal rapists were injured, but humanitarian aid is continous to deliver those who are supporting the maintenance of the Federation.
Federal news reported that only a handful of systems were fallen to the lead of some criminal leadership factions, but its only a pack compared to the whole Federation. The Federation is still strong and large enough to handle these type of political swings.
"Its just a minor setback" - told by the Federal observers - "the Federation is easily capable to regroup and reform its troops, and can strike with double force on these renegades."
"A temporary loss of a few dozen systems control is practically undetectable compared the Federation's size." Some analysts declared its about 0.0001% of all the Federation systems, and these temporary lost areas are still containing stations, settlements and other installations which remain in Federation property, with their full crew and civilian personnel.
"Losing only a few systems temporarily is truely a decisive victory for the peaceful and friendly Federation."

Edit: :)

Last edited:
Looks like they accidentally put one of next week's CGs on the ed website ...

SUPPORT THE KUMO CREW'S INITIATIVE TO PRODUCE A NEW COMMODITY​

Rival candidates have requested deliveries of data to promote their bids to lead the Marlinist Consulate. The Marlinist Colonies are voting for who will be elected as their prime consul. This influential role will diplomatically represent all Marlinists and make broad decisions on their behalf. The first candidate is Verity Dexter from the Marlinism Reformation Party, which is acting as the NMLA political wing. She has the support of Senator Lorcan Scordato to be made an Imperial patron: "I am in a unique position to finally provide our people with a voice in the Imperial Senate, and to speak for Neo-Marlinists. As prime consul, I will negotiate a permanent peace with the NMLA." The second candidate, Kayode Tau of the Free Marlinist Movement, is focused on sustaining the Marlinist Colonies: "Neo-Marlinism and terrorism have no place within our republican ideals. I will strive to keep our systems independent, and to protect the rights of peaceful Marlinists everywhere." In order to support Kayode Tau and exclude NMLA representation, he has requested deliveries of <Data 1>, <Data 1> and <Data 1> to Tilman Point in the Hyades Sector Ro-P B6-6 system. The Alliance, Empire and Federation have recognised the Marlinist Consulate as an ambassadorial body, and agreed that the election of its prime consul is a strictly internal matter. The initiative begins on the 15th of July 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, this campaign will end immediately. Should both initiatives be completed to the same tier, the one with the highest contribution will be designated the victor.

Meanwhile, the actual CG is for a new commodity in Anarchy+Industrial stations.
There's about 400 Anarchy+Industrial orbitals, plus at least a thousand surface ones especially with Odyssey, so even Tier 1 should make plenty of it available.

Looks like they accidentally put one of next week's CGs on the ed website ...

SUPPORT THE KUMO CREW'S INITIATIVE TO PRODUCE A NEW COMMODITY​

Rival candidates have requested deliveries of data to promote their bids to lead the Marlinist Consulate. The Marlinist Colonies are voting for who will be elected as their prime consul. This influential role will diplomatically represent all Marlinists and make broad decisions on their behalf. The first candidate is Verity Dexter from the Marlinism Reformation Party, which is acting as the NMLA political wing. She has the support of Senator Lorcan Scordato to be made an Imperial patron: "I am in a unique position to finally provide our people with a voice in the Imperial Senate, and to speak for Neo-Marlinists. As prime consul, I will negotiate a permanent peace with the NMLA." The second candidate, Kayode Tau of the Free Marlinist Movement, is focused on sustaining the Marlinist Colonies: "Neo-Marlinism and terrorism have no place within our republican ideals. I will strive to keep our systems independent, and to protect the rights of peaceful Marlinists everywhere." In order to support Kayode Tau and exclude NMLA representation, he has requested deliveries of <Data 1>, <Data 1> and <Data 1> to Tilman Point in the Hyades Sector Ro-P B6-6 system. The Alliance, Empire and Federation have recognised the Marlinist Consulate as an ambassadorial body, and agreed that the election of its prime consul is a strictly internal matter. The initiative begins on the 15th of July 3307 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, this campaign will end immediately. Should both initiatives be completed to the same tier, the one with the highest contribution will be designated the victor.
Data delivery? Bother. :confused:

"The Alliance, Empire and Federation have recognised the Marlinist Consulate as an ambassadorial body, and agreed that the election of its prime consul is a strictly internal matter." - so we're letting the Pilot's Federation decide. :p

Back
Top Bottom