Discussion Checkout Collector-Drone: blueprint crafting and material collection assistant

Very cool. I just wanted to thank you for this. It's easily the most enjoyable part of The Engineers.

Also, not sure if you're pulling my game HUD colour scheme or it's just coincidence that today things went mostly blue, but regardless, it's bonus awesome.

Suggestion; in 'Library/Materials/Commodies' can we have a 'delete all commodities' button, for when your ship is destroyed; other materials stay, everything in your cargo hold goes bye-bye.

Just like to say that I love this website you have done. I heard somewhere that in the next update (2.2?) there maybe a cmdr's log type thing saved as a txt file so 3rd party apps etc can have better and easier access to your cmdr details and stuff. I hope it comes true as I hate updating the materials listing as sometimes takes me an hr to update after I've been farming for awhile.

Keep up the good work

Just like to say that I love this website you have done. I heard somewhere that in the next update (2.2?) there maybe a cmdr's log type thing saved as a txt file so 3rd party apps etc can have better and easier access to your cmdr details and stuff. I hope it comes true as I hate updating the materials listing as sometimes takes me an hr to update after I've been farming for awhile.

Keep up the good work

Thank you, glad you find it so useful! I agree, manually synchronizing the material inventory is tedious but unfortunately for now the only option. And yes, I'm incredibly excited to see Frontier support third-party applications with the proposed event log, especially since it'll contain such useful information such as material collection events and blueprint crafting events! My head is positively spinning of all the implied possibilities!

It'll still take some time and effort to connect third-party apps to this new event log, but at least now it's a very real possibility!

Suggestion; in 'Library/Materials/Commodies' can we have a 'delete all commodities' button, for when your ship is destroyed; other materials stay, everything in your cargo hold goes bye-bye.

Fortunately haven't had that happen to me, but I feel for you, doubly so! It's painful to lose a ship, and then lose all cargo on top of that, and THEN lose materials you've spent quite some time collecting! I've created an issue for this feature on the github project: https://github.com/fre-sch/collector-drone/issues/40

Respect! I was delighted with the possibility to manually adapt quantities during import before applying the link !!!
So now I can also copy inventory from the page to Excel (if needed). Masterpiece !!!

i was thinking alittle while ago how about somehow to put your current known engineers and upgrade levels? So you know which engineer to have to work on to get certain upgrades you added to be tracked?

Respect! I was delighted with the possibility to manually adapt quantities during import before applying the link !!!
So now I can also copy inventory from the page to Excel (if needed). Masterpiece !!!

Thank you, glad you found that so helpful!

i was thinking alittle while ago how about somehow to put your current known engineers and upgrade levels? So you know which engineer to have to work on to get certain upgrades you added to be tracked?

Thank you for the feedback. I can see the benefit of that, but there are a few other features I want to implement first. And by that time, you might already have unlocked all engineers already ;)

Hi! Any news about actualization for new engineers upgrade

Yeah, I'm working on it, expect it in a few days ;)

Fortunately haven't had that happen to me, but I feel for you, doubly so! It's painful to lose a ship, and then lose all cargo on top of that, and THEN lose materials you've spent quite some time collecting! I've created an issue for this feature on the github project: https://github.com/fre-sch/collector-drone/issues/40

Brilliant, thank you! Your tool (fnar!) is extremely useful, and use it (sn1gger !) in every session.

Last edited:
Top Bottom