Notice Clipper Ship Kit Issue

These are some things that just shouldn't happen.

What has a cosmetic ship kit to do with hyperspace travel? Or in other words, how can a damn visual asset influence the borked net-spaghetti-code? I am by no means a 3+ years experienced net architect dev but I'd carefully state that there is something flawed at the fundamental level of the codebase.
I did find it rather odd that so many things broke on the patch that were so disjointed and disconnected from each other.

What are you talking about - they removed it, it's not fixed ...

And they're planning to fix the missions in the next release along with the kit ....

Yeah the fixed kit will be in the 2nd September patch, where did you read that the missions board will be fixed too in that patch?
If that's true then I stand partially corrected, I didn't read anything about a fix for the screen tearing on Xbox either.

Surely the Clipper is purely made for basking, and the ship kit helps you bask better.

So just find a nice place to bask, fit the kit, and bask. No need to jump anywhere. :D

Yeah the fixed kit will be in the 2nd September patch, where did you read that the missions board will be fixed too in that patch?
If that's true then I stand partially corrected, I didn't read anything about a fix for the screen tearing on Xbox either.
Maybe its getting fixed because it is very easy to fix. The other fixes may take longer as they maybe a bit more complex.

Just a wild guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom