CMDR customization upgrade ideas

Well its not a perfect dream just yet though.

How about engineering being applied to areas? G5 those buttocks!

I'm still fond of the codpiece engineering. I want one like the Mexican biker guy from Once Upon a Time in Mexico - I'll put it on discord before subjecting anyone here to it!

Edit not sure on the title, it's the tarantino one with vampires and clooney in it

Last edited:
4) Contentious area. Heading down the road of chainmail bikinis.
I'd absolutely be against this abomination lol I'm for keeping everything right with universe and lore. Actually, personally I'm not a fan of some of already released suit skins, they are too far from the game universe design, for my taste.
Other thing is that I don't understand why, when you say anything about attractiveness of females or suggest more feminine "literally anything", people immediately assume you are creepy perv. Nonsense.

Other thing is that I don't understand why, when you say anything about attractiveness of females or suggest more feminine "literally anything", people immediately assume you are creepy perv. Nonsense.

pervert-perv.gif

I'd absolutely be against this abomination lol I'm for keeping everything right with universe and lore. Actually, personally I'm not a fan of some of already released suit skins, they are too far from the game universe design, for my taste.
If you don't mind me asking, what is it you don't like about what they've released so far.
Is there anything more specific beyond not feminine enough?

If you don't mind me asking, what is it you don't like about what they've released so far.
Is there anything more specific beyond not feminine enough?
Of course. I personally don't like the Halloween or Christmas (despite being Christian) stuff, or that splash neon skin thingy. It seems out of realm, lore. But again, it's my personal opinion and I have never voiced it, as many people like it, so it's ok.

when you say anything about attractiveness of females or suggest more feminine "literally anything"
First, the terms "attractive" and "more feminine" are open to interpretation, and to accusations of misogyny by some, surely?
Of course. I personally don't like the Halloween or Christmas (despite being Christian) stuff, or that splash neon skin thingy. It seems out of realm, lore. But again, it's my personal opinion and I have never voiced it, as many people like it, so it's ok.
But the answer you have given is not the one to the question asked, was it?

Top Bottom