CMDR Snapshot

Display your triple decal with pride 🏆

I just can't help it!
Elite_Taco.png

Wow!

Almost 50 weeks of playtime. And that's for someone that's only been playing since Mar of 2018 (based on when forum was joined). (that's a little less than 48% of the total time available in 2 years). How is that possible?

Wake up. Don't go to work. Eat a few times and fiddle around for 4 hours or so doing something else besides playing ED. Play ED for 12 hours. Go to bed for 8 hours.

Unless one was logged in and sitting in a hangar somewhere not actually playing I would suggest someone figures out how to broaden their horizons a bit.

Wow!

Almost 50 weeks of playtime. And that's for someone that's only been playing since Mar of 2018 (based on when forum was joined). (that's a little less than 48% of the total time available in 2 years). How is that possible?

Wake up. Don't go to work. Eat a few times and fiddle around for 4 hours or so doing something else besides playing ED. Play ED for 12 hours. Go to bed for 8 hours.

Unless one was logged in and sitting in a hangar somewhere not actually playing I would suggest someone figures out how to broaden their horizons a bit.

giphy.gif

Fair enough...
When I posted this: 7,930m cr. Now 8,182m cr, increase of 252m.

I know, that's 1 hr of mining LTDs, but its also 6 days of casually bounty hunting, massacre missions, and assassination missions. I'm collecting mats, target practice, testing various ship loadouts, patrolling noob systems, engaging with outlaws and having fun with the game.

Top Bottom