CMDR Snapshot

10,000 cr bounty only? What have you been doing all the time?
That was fairly recent, it was from doing a bunch of base assaults in one day & a Federal bounty was added on because I let the small bounties build up. I do my dirty work in lawless systems & try to maintain a squeaky clean persona. I don't try as hard as I used to ;)

Systems Visited: 38,996 :unsure:o_O:unsure:o_O
I used to explore a lot, I have told the story of taking a 19ly jump range combat corvette to Beagle point many times ;) It took 7 months to get there, I didn't dock for over a year.

There are no better or worse stats, only higher & lower numbers. The story behind them is what makes them interesting ;)

That was fairly recent, it was from doing a bunch of base assaults in one day & a Federal bounty was added on because I let the small bounties build up. I do my dirty work in lawless systems & try to maintain a squeaky clean persona. I don't try as hard as I used to ;)

I used to explore a lot, I have told the story of taking a 19ly jump range combat corvette to Beagle point many times ;) It took 7 months to get there, I didn't dock for over a year.

There are no better or worse stats, only higher & lower numbers. The story behind them is what makes them interesting ;)
We have some similar data points.

Top Bottom