nope, i am not gonna reward negative behaviour towards me :) sorry...

also, i am not mistaken, i run the game at dx12 and since then i have less problems with it, like many others i've seen on the internet and my friends. :) and implying that i am trolling is still not a good thing to do, just 'because you can not find something'... ;)

and also: if you're not seeing dx 12, that could also mean your gpu doesn't support it

Last edited:
nope, i am not gonna reward negative behaviour towards me :) sorry...

also, i am not mistaken, i run the game at dx12 and since then i have less problems with it, like many others i've seen on the internet and my friends. :) and implying that i am trolling is still not a good thing to do, just 'because you can not find something'... ;)

and also: if you're not seeing dx 12, that could also mean your gpu doesn't support it
Negative behaviour? I'm only telling you my doubts and try to explain it as nice as possible. How is that negative behaviour? You refusing from the beginning to not show how you did it really makes me suspect you maybe don't know it or that your method doesn't actually work.

Please prove me wrong then by showing a screenshot or a video of the game with a RivaTuner Statistics Server overlay saying it runs DX12. Then you don't have to tell us how you did it and still prove that you were right...

And yes, I have a 1070 that supports DX12, of course I looked at that.... We can't find anything about DX12, except for that false issue tracker-report, so I don't really know what you are talking about when you say "like many others I've seen on the internet" to be honest :)

• Like (+1)
Reactions: RMA
Negative behaviour? I'm only telling you my doubts and try to explain it as nice as possible. How is that negative behaviour? You refusing from the beginning to not show how you did it really makes me suspect you maybe don't know it or that your method doesn't actually work.

I couldnt (!!!) answhere, because i couldnt check since i was not at home ath that moment! when i came home i had messages implying that i was trolling.. So sorry, but calling someone a troll for not being patience and calling others a troll = negative behaviour.. and i will not respond to that with an answhere, and i will also not respond to you any more.

And again: then you're probably not looking good, since i know lots of people who could find it when i asked them to search for this on google ;)

And with this: end of discussion and i'm unfollowing this topic.. gonna play and enjoy some planet zoo 🥰

Now thats some mimimi prima donna acting...:eek:

I also could not find anything about DX12 and PZ. Moreover I did not see any kind of editible config in the game folders.
So the only assumption left for me is some kind of fiddling with the Steam start options for PZ (you're all familiar with that "-USEALLAVAILABLECORES -high" entry there? seems to do at least something performancewise)

Top Bottom