Ships Cobra Mk III Owner's Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Very interested in this as well. Unfortunately I have no access to the IV, and I'm looking for a small ship mining platform. I'd love to try the MK III but it seems a bit tight with the internals to make it worthwhile.

Cobra 3 makes a nice Opal miner - just enough space for a motherlode, especially if you leave the shields off.

Started a new 'cobra only' CMDR recently, so it's fun to see what's possible - the upside is that after 2 motherlodes I now have enough CR for a whole fleet, though now I'm not motivated to mine any more ...

Last edited:
Very interested in this as well. Unfortunately I have no access to the IV, and I'm looking for a small ship mining platform. I'd love to try the MK III but it seems a bit tight with the internals to make it worthwhile.

To be fair. All the small 6 slot ships can mine very easily now. DBX, Vipe IV, courier etc.

After all this time I've never joined this club. I've jumped in this beautiful ship again after a while in the keelback (my first love!). The difference is stark. I may be using it for a while now.
2SF1WC6.png

Deleted member 110222

D
Well guys I'd been taking a break but I'm back.

Will post screens of my new Cobra later.

How did I not know about this thread!
I have a painting of the Mk3 I lead the PS4 Distant Worlds 2 Fleet in by CMDR Beetlejude on my wall at home!
I looooove this ship! ❤️❤️❤️

It's a small, fast and agile pirate/raider and a good scout ship for an expedition. Dive bombed a hostile NPC ship with mines and not all small ships can pull that off successfully.

Top Bottom