Cobra mk3 for exploring?

I was actually going to reply to his post before i realised he deleted the post shortly after.

I must ask though...why is there no delete post option?

Depending on the kind of users you get, a "delete post" option, if unlimited, can lead to a lot of bad blood. Imagine you react upon an aggressive post, but choose your wordings unwise. Then the original agressor can delete their post and let you stand there as the aggressor. And then stuff escalates.
This way, you can delete your contents, but not the fact that you posted. Might help keep things at least slightly more civilized (although, in a few discussions, mainly over in DD, the 💩-slinging is pretty much unimpeded by that when someone first becomes aggressive, then someone else reacts, the original poster edits their post and then complains about the reaction...)

If you really want to have one of your posts deleted, click on the "Report" button (bottom left under each post) and ask a mod.

@MReTwitch If you wanted a quick run down of all ships designed for exploration you can thumb through this site.
It should give you a good idea to base your decision for future explorations.

I have been out in the black for almost 3 months in my Phantom and anticipate another 3 min.

I love my Cobra, but the Phantom is next level.

Haha awesome. think im tempted by a phantom more than anything else, so started playing around with one in Coriolis:

Curious Spectre: https://s.orbis.zone/6d17

The phantom build is very much a work in progress, coz i realised i should probably work on my current cobra build ready for exploring before looking at other ships (being im going to explore with the cobra for a bit first, to see if like exploring as much as i think i will before spending millions on a new ship). Anyway here's the cobra build im aiming for:

Curious Milo: https://s.orbis.zone/6d19

Got most of this cobra build, except the Guardian FSD Booster. Which will be my next ED project. Hopefully I'll have Selene Jean unlocked by then too, (if all goes to plan with my current project, a vulture for bounty hunting/PVE combat), so I'll be able to upgrade/engineer the HRM and armour on this too.

Haha awesome. think im tempted by a phantom more than anything else, so started playing around with one in Coriolis:

Curious Spectre: https://s.orbis.zone/6d17

The phantom build is very much a work in progress, coz i realised i should probably work on my current cobra build ready for exploring before looking at other ships (being im going to explore with the cobra for a bit first, to see if like exploring as much as i think i will before spending millions on a new ship). Anyway here's the cobra build im aiming for:

Curious Milo: https://s.orbis.zone/6d19

Got most of this cobra build, except the Guardian FSD Booster. Which will be my next ED project. Hopefully I'll have Selene Jean unlocked by then too, (if all goes to plan with my current project, a vulture for bounty hunting/PVE combat), so I'll be able to upgrade/engineer the HRM and armour on this too.
The Curious Spectre is a hot mess. no honest the power plant being a 7E with Overcharge Grade 5 puts the heat efficiency at 1.25
The spectre will burn up really quickly when fuel scooping or discharging weapons.
Also you have a repair limpet controller but no cargo space for limpets.
There are other things you can point out about the Spectre but those are good ones to look into first.

The Milo seems fair, nothing jumps out as a major problem. Life support could be moved to D rated, lighter and more oxygen.

Like i said the spectre is still very much a work in progress, but thanks for the advise. I'll have another go at this tomorrow when im back at work.

Cool about the Milo :).

Thanks for looking o7

Milo is not an explorer - no fuel scoop :p. At the most, it's a long range combat ship. And even then, the low grade life support may become a problem.

Milo is not an explorer - no fuel scoop :p. At the most, it's a long range combat ship. And even then, the low grade life support may become a problem.
wow i missed that entirely, no fuel scoop. time for me to put the fuel rats on speed dial.

Yes Milo does have a fuel scoop, just forgot to put it on it in coriolis, my bad :p lol.
Funnily enough i added the fuel scoop after i had to call the fuel rats on my way back to Deciat from Maia haha. Brilliant setup they have.
It was a combat ship before i got my vulture, now i just use it if i need cargo space or SRV.

Ok, i played around with Milo a bit, added a 4a fuel scoop and changed some other stuff too.

What u lot think? (Im guessing its probably still not that great haha)

Top Bottom