Cockpit Mode Warnings

I like the modes themselves. For example, I have my FSD Interdictor and my Detailed Surface Scanner on the same trigger if I have both fitted, and the mode determines which gets used.
That is what the firing groups are (and were) for, and guess what - no stupid warnings either.

The warnings and modes are an over-engineered and pointless addition.

The fire groups should cycle only for the mode you are currently in.
While in combat mode I don't need to cycle through my DS, SS and vice versa - while in discovery mode I don't need to see my weapons.

Right now you have to cycle through all fire groups (and god knows there can be quite a long list of them).

The fire groups should cycle only for the mode you are currently in.
While in combat mode I don't need to cycle through my DS, SS and vice versa - while in discovery mode I don't need to see my weapons.

Right now you have to cycle through all fire groups (and god knows there can be quite a long list of them).
The warnings are unnecessary and always have been - the modes were a ridiculous addition in the way they have been implemented.

If FD insist on retaining the modes then they should at least remove the warnings (or at least have an option to silence them permanently).

Top Bottom