COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
am i right in saying the neaest L supplies for these are like 3 jumps away in an empty T9 (just making sure i am using the tools correctly as have never used them before really , i used to try to find stuff myself

thanks

nearest supply is in Mizar, Judson Station, 162k ls from drop off 😂
I'm doing runs from a station that is like 50 ly away. For my Cutter that's 1 jump out, 2 jumps in.

Last week's CG only reached 32 million, so it's a fair bit higher!
I'm hoping this was just an oversight. Just because week 3 whiffed is a terrible reason to leave out the 'unreachable' Tier. That just smacks of poor root cause analysis.

There are many reasons why many people took week 3 as a 'bye' week. Burnout for one. What was meant by "Mission Boards" was unclear to begin with and many questioned how entertaining they could be especially if completing them required several jumps. Reactions to the Drive cosmetics ranged from mild interest to disappointment.

The per ton profit was pretty anemic compared to plain old trade routes. Rackham's was in Public Holiday. Mahlanja had at least one faction in Expansion.

--

There's quite a bit about week 4's that is very attractive. Hopefully the devs have a way and the motivation to add another tier before the events auto-end otherwise brace yourselves for some blowback.

nearest supply is in Mizar, Judson Station, 162k ls from drop off 😂
I'm doing runs from a station that is like 50 ly away. For my Cutter that's 1 jump out, 2 jumps in.

50 ly in one jump?? 🤯 Please share build. My Cutter's range is 33.45 unladen.

am i right in saying the neaest L supplies for these are like 3 jumps away in an empty T9
Impossible to say - depends on the T9's jump range :p

Looking on Inara, right now there seems to be more than 1 million units of Resonating Separators available at L-pad stations which are within 50Ly of Alcor, and within 3000Ls of the entry point. That is ignoring the huge amounts of stock in Alioth at approx 8k Ls from the entry point, and not even looking at the other two commodities in the CG.

So either your T9 needs upgrading, or you are not using the tools correctly ;)

EU goes to sleep, hand ins drop... so still not at tier 1 yet.. Done for the day...
Screenshot_2022-03-04-01-14-09.png

Weird. I expected about double the ~2600 participants by this point. Perhaps the rewards aren't as attractive as I think they are or maybe the burnout's much worse. Regardless, I'm at bit more than half of my objective. Guess we'll see how this plays out.

Weird. I expected about double the ~2600 participants by this point. Perhaps the rewards aren't as attractive as I think they are or maybe the burnout's much worse. Regardless, I'm at bit more than half of my objective. Guess we'll see how this plays out.

People aren't as interested in a seemingly normal overcharged module. Many players don't care as much about Decals.

This is why I think CGs should have any module rewards for top 75% or 50% at most, and then decal rewards for the top 25%, 10%, and maybe top 10. Because that's 100% about pride and accomplishment, and being able to display that is an important aspect to many players.

Very curious just how 'over' charged the PPs are going to be. If it makes a 4A perform like a G4 or 5 Overcharged 5A, that be something.

Be fun if it was that much, and of course with some real killer heat for that hot rod feel.

Very curious just how 'over' charged the PPs are going to be. If it makes a 4A perform like a G4 or 5 Overcharged 5A, that be something.

Be fun if it was that much, and of course with some real killer heat for that hot rod feel.
I hope the size 3 will generate 18.85 MW of power. That's what it takes to run my Viper 3, and with that I could move the earlier double engineered overcharged/armored plant over to the T6.

Colonia CG has alredy slowed down. Still on track to make it on the last day, but could probably use a few bubble carriers to make sure. Maybe that's the purpose of letting the Alcor CG end quickly :)

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
@Zac Cocken @Bruce G

can I ask for confirmation that the power plant reward is single engineered with just overcharged?

I've only got today to contribute and wouldn't want to miss out on a double engineered one

thank you :)

Hey - it's not double engineered but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering so certainly worth a look!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom