COMPLETED CG Colonia Bridge Project Phase Four, Week 4 - Alcor (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 10-05-26 Single Route Finder - EDDB.png

Some of the stations are taking a hit in supplies even if they are ~8kls out...

Hey - it's not double engineered but it does exceed what is possible with normal engineering so certainly worth a look!
Sorry, I don't understand, Zac. Are you saying it exceeds what is possible within the game, even allowing for experimental effects?

Sorry, I don't understand, Zac. Are you saying it exceeds what is possible within the game, even allowing for experimental effects?
Yep the stats are made up from scratch ... there not standard copy and paste data sets...
Augmented pre-engineered items can have any setting they want they did this before with seeker missiles... and the first ever mining engineered item...
They added a stat change to give 300% ammo capacity to missiles where copy and paste from engineer data set would have been 200%...
There God mode settings means they can set each statistic to any value they want...

Zac Cocken

Junior Product Manager
Frontier
Hey Zac, do you know what the Colonia Bridge overall participation decal will be? Is it a different version of these ones that is attached to this week's CG specifically?
Hey, the Brewer decals are for overall Colonia Bridge participation - I don't have an image to hand of the exploration decal for this week's CG but I believe it unique to this CG.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom