News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase Two Complete

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Okey, SDC might not get along with Frontier much but users suggesting frontier "rigged" this are false, I can also see a few users here with some sour grapes...

You know you really don't do yourselves any favours by acting like everyone is out to get you all the time. I guess you are partly referring to me and as I already said I would have questioned it regardless of which group it was, you're not special.

Hey!

I'm sorry about that, was unintentionally lazy on my part. I was meant to go back and add it but I completely forgot. They legitimately made it in to the top 5 this time round, they sent proof of their own spreadsheet records. We then cross-referenced them with our own and found that a few of their Commanders had been left out. These Commanders had contributed a significant enough amount to make a difference! The reason why these original records weren't found is because the Commanders name's included symbols, so the system did not automatically pick them up (for whatever technical reason!)

We then went back to double check other Commanders weren't left out from other groups. We found a few, but they didn't have any impact on the standing other than with SDC!

So, I apologise that I didn't make it clear... hope that helps :)

Ed

Thanks a lot Ed, that is a lot clearer :) Only thing left is deciding which system.

Goose4291

Banned
I still want to know if they're going ahead with this 'you can lose your home system and be ejected from the new bubble' concept.

Hey!

I'm sorry about that, was unintentionally lazy on my part. I was meant to go back and add it but I completely forgot. They legitimately made it in to the top 5 this time round, they sent proof of their own spreadsheet records. We then cross-referenced them with our own and found that a few of their Commanders had been left out. These Commanders had contributed a significant enough amount to make a difference! The reason why these original records weren't found is because the Commanders name's included symbols, so the system did not automatically pick them up (for whatever technical reason!)

We then went back to double check other Commanders weren't left out from other groups. We found a few, but they didn't have any impact on the standing other than with SDC!

So, I apologise that I didn't make it clear... hope that helps :)

Ed

That's good to hear. Thanks for the clarification and transparency.

Sorry for asking but I didn't understood what it means "the group that will be granted a new home"
What exactly the winners get ?

Phase one. Not phase two.
If phase 1 includes the first 15, now 16, factions.

The outposts just magically appeared. It would have been nice to see them constructed over time, and maybe have mining CGs to supply materials and etc, but instead we get more shallow, instant gratification. But I'm sure others would have complained if that happened. :rolleyes:

Hey there, Frontier!

Thanks for implementing all the new factions. Colonia is so BIG now!

Creating a cool map to show all the systems is gonna be hard.

25 systems!

Hey fellow folks and player groups who subscribe to this thread, I just wanted to let you know that the Colonia Olympics is coming up and you and register in support of a faction of your choosing or as an independent.

We have Athletes from 12 different factions who have already signed up. Have a look at this thread for more info: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...s-proud-to-announce-the-Colonia-Olympics-3303
[video=youtube;OpoOe-p3-qQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpoOe-p3-qQ[/video]

Hope to see you there if you can make it!

Hey there, Frontier!

Thanks for implementing all the new factions. Colonia is so BIG now!

Creating a cool map to show all the systems is gonna be hard.

25 systems!

I'll look forward to a map. I'm out in Spoihaae Sector again surveying but wold like to add the new stations to my bookmarks!

[Edit]I've just checked the map and there are now landfall bases in previously nominated systems. The way I'm reading it is that there are more systems now spun up though....... (?) [/Edit]

Last edited:
Funny how the SDC's count has gone from blank to something and then been changed again. That really doesn't convince people that the count is valid. The statistic is skewed...

ryan_m

Banned
Funny how the SDC's count has gone from blank to something and then been changed again. That really doesn't convince people that the count is valid. The statistic is skewed...

I mean, isn't it obvious? We have lots of blackmail on FDev and decided to use it so we could get a minor faction out in Colonia. Obviously, we would never spend hours and hours filling up ships and jumping the 26k ly out to Colonia when we could just extort them, right?

This is clearly just a thinly veiled cover story from the powers that be to deflect suspicion.

/s

Top Bottom