Community Creations! - Ultimate Video Competition

Zac Antonaci

Head of Communications
Frontier
Hey Everyone!

UPDATE: Winners announced here - https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sh...ompetition/page6?p=75329&viewfull=1#post75329

==

To celebrate the launch of the Planet Coaster alpha 2, we’re hosting our biggest competition yet! You’ve got the chance to become a lifelong part of the Planet Coaster legacy and meet the team behind its development!

The winner of the competition will get the following incredible prizes…

• A founders stone!
  • Flights or travel to Cambridge, UK.
  • Up to three nights in a hotel.
  • A studio tour.
  • Dinner with the developers.
  • Daily expenses allowance.

So what do you need to do to win this incredible prize?

It’s simple, we’re looking for your most creative, interesting, and jaw dropping parks and creations. It could be an interesting or intelligent design for a park, an ingenious or unexpected theme, a single standalone building/monument or any creation that you are proud of in Planet Coaster.

To enter simply send a link of a YouTube or Twitch video to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Community Creations Competition”. You can enter as many times as you like and each video is a new entry so let your creativity flow!

You have just over a month to get any entries you wish to submit in so get building and good luck! The competition will close on the 1st July 2016 at 09:00 BST.

Terms and Conditions

• The competition start date is Tuesday, 24th May 2016 and will close on Friday, 1st July 2016 at 09:00 BST.
  • One winner will be selected by a judging panel of Frontier Development employees.
  • Entrants agree to allowing Frontier developments the rights to use and publish all entries of the competition through any medium for promotional purposes.
  • The winner will be contacted via email within 1 week of winning the competition.
  • If the competition winner does not respond within 72 hours of being contacted, a new winner will be selected and the first prize winner will forfeit all prizes associated with the competition.
  • The winning entry will be judged on creativity, difficulty, intelligent design, visual impressiveness and concept.
  • Frontier Developments will work with the winner to find suitable dates. However, Frontier Developments will have final say on any possible dates for the prizes to be claimed or redeemed.
  • Frontier developments reserve the rights to exclude any winners from any of the prizes listed above if they feel, in their sole discretion, that the competition entry was in anyway unfair or untrue to Planet Coaster gameplay.
  • If the prize is not redeemed within 1 year of winning the competition then the prize will expire, as long as Frontier Developments have given a minimum of 3 possible dates with a minimum of 1 month’s notice.

Last edited:
WOW!!! The level seen is very high... hahahaha I could try but, final examns on the corner :( haha

Good luck to all the participants :p

Congrats Silvarette! Lol

As if people like us have a change with people like Silvarret. Doesn't mean I won't try though.

I'll take that as compliments, but I'm not trying to be humble when I say that I don't really expect myself to win. [hehe]

The idea behind the competition seems to be more about growing as a community and showing the outside world what can be achieved in the game - participating is more important than winning (though that developer dinner is irresistible), and there are no objective best players for such a game, I think anyone can win with a creative idea or concept. Either way, good luck everybody!

I'll take that as compliments, but I'm not trying to be humble when I say that I don't really expect myself to win. [hehe]

The idea behind the competition seems to be more about growing as a community and showing the outside world what can be achieved in the game - participating is more important than winning (though that developer dinner is irresistible), and there are no objective best players for such a game, I think anyone can win with a creative idea or concept. Either way, good luck everybody!

Not only a great PC-legend (already...!) but also a nice guy as well! [yesnod]

I'm going to join in the competition too! Good luck everyone! Toitoitoi! [big grin][heart][cool] *har* [pirate]

Last edited:
Whoa what a nice prize!!

I forgot the person who made the Sci-fi videos.. This person or Silvarret. ;) But of course we will all try... Or not, looks like I can't do that with the deadline. I am so busy now with the working and then off on trip back home in end of July. It is ok I will enjoy your works. :) (actually one of the trips is already going to London.. ;) We will visit Star Wars Celebration)

That is really awesome, I wish I was better / had more time to create stuff. Still very cool of you guys to do. Never seen such a great development team before! I wonder if you plan on continuing to do stuff like this after the game fully launches and what other surprises you have in store [happy]

Last edited:
The game is on!
200.gif

If I pay my own way, can I tag along? [noob] My pc specs are not up to par for this competition. [blah]

Top Bottom