NOTICE: Community Meeting Efteling 2017 (CHC version)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Efteling has options for overnight stay. I'm going to consider staying for more than one day, so that I could visit Efteling 2 days. I'll have to look into the details first though, to see the available options.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Amazing to see so many (Frontier members!) people are willing to come visit :D

Looking forward to meet you all!

For those who are planning on 2 days, will it be 30.+01. or 01.+02? Lets cross fingers that Symbolica is ready 4 us [cool]

Nice to see the positive vibe in the community is back! This sort of stuff made me want to be part of the community. I'll most definitely be joining you guys on the 1st of July!!!!

Will see, maybe I can get there. Someone else from Germany here who can maybe give me a ride for a part of the route? Eventually we can find a nice pick up point that who ever dont have to drive more than needed. [noob]

Will see, maybe I can get there. Someone else from Germany here who can maybe give me a ride for a part of the route? Eventually we can find a nice pick up point that who ever dont have to drive more than needed. [noob]

I will travel from cologne on. you are welcome!

I would definitely love to come, but can't commit at the moment! How much would it be roughly, and coming from the UK are flights and transfers to Efteling relatively cheap?

I would definitely love to come, but can't commit at the moment! How much would it be roughly, and coming from the UK are flights and transfers to Efteling relatively cheap?

Depends where you live in the UK of course, but there are some pretty cheap flights available if you fly to Eindhoven. I've managed to get a return flight on Ryanair for £44 only, from Manchester, excluding baggage etc. [happy]

Considering it will probably cost me more to actually get the train to Manchester in the first place, that's not a bad deal [haha]

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom