NOTICE: Community Meeting Efteling 2018

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
:kingcoaster:

Hello lovely members of the Planet Coaster community : )

We are pleased to announce that we will be organising two Community Meetings in 2018!
Just like last year, the Community Meetings will be events where you can enjoy a wonderful day in a theme park together with other members of the amazing community.

This year there will be a Community Meeting in Dutch theme park Efteling, and a Community Meeting in German theme park Phantasialand.

Community Meeting Efteling 2018
Saturday 14 July 2018

:coaster1:

Time and location
The location where we will meet before entering the park will be on the left side of the entrance building, outside the park. We plan to meet everyone around 09:30 AM, after which we will enter the park at 10:00 AM. The park will be open until 11:00 PM local time (CEST).

Efteling will organise Negen Pleinen Festijn (Nine Squares Festivities) during this day, which comes with longer opening times. This may lead to a busy day in the park. Opening times and events in the park are subject to change without further notice.

The organisation will once again only be the date; everyone will be responsible for their own costs such as park entrance tickets, parking, transport, overnight stay and/or food, drinks and souvenirs, and everyone will also be responsible for their own health and safety.

We look forward to meet you during the Community Meeting! Let's enjoy an awesome day together!

:rex::smile:

Let us know that you are joining the meeting
Do you want us to know that you are going to join us in the park? Then please let us know by informing Joël on the forums. If you have any questions about the Community Meeting, then please also contact Joël.

Click here to send Joël a PM.

We wish you an extremely enjoyable day with the Planet Coaster community in Efteling!

The team
Rik, Robin, Micrajo and Joël

:foxycoffee:

Association, organisation and responsibility
This Community Meeting is not associated with Frontier Developments and Efteling. This Community Meeting will be organised by the community, not by Frontier Developments or Efteling. Frontier Developments, Efteling and the community members organising this Community Meeting do not take any responsibility for anyone who is attending this Community Meeting or events that may or may not take place during this Community Meeting.

Last edited:

AndyC1

A
Yeah! Totally going to make it this year, I really want to visit Efteling!

Cheers

Andy

Looks like I can not be on both meetings. Both days collide with my job and because it's summer, most of my colleges are in their vacations. Why can't this meetings be in late summer, early autumn?? [cry]

Apart from that Phantasialand raised their entrance prices up this year for 47,50€ for a adult person (Efteling is 10€ cheaper).

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Looks like I can not be on both meetings. Both days collide with my job and because it's summer, most of my colleges are in their vacations. Why can't this meetings be in late summer, early autumn?? [cry]

Apart from that Phantasialand raised their entrance prices up this year for 47,50€ for a adult person (Efteling is 10€ cheaper).

Unfortunately, late summer, early autumn is when other members are not available to go to Phantasialand. Sorry to hear that you can’t join the meeting. Is there no way that you can take a day off on a Saturday? (not even taking travelling time and possible overnight stay into account)... :(

Efteling is a really wonderful dutch theme park and perfect for a community meeting. But it's for me unfortunately a bit too far away from my home :( I wish you all lots of fun, anyway! :D

By the way,- I've forwarded this announcement to the German Planco community of spielerheim.de

I can’t wait for the meetup in the Efteling!

First of all, I’m delighted to have arrived at the PlanCo Forum now! Very happy. A few people may know me from the weekly Wednesday streams... [big grin] Anyway, as of now I cannot say if I’m going to make it. But I do think I will, due to the fact that I will be on a holiday then. I get so excited when I think about meeting all of you, seriously! The PlanCo community is the best. (It’s also one of the first actual game communities I’m entering, so Yeah! Exciting times are ahead!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom