ANNOUNCEMENT Community Update (22/10)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Communtiy asks for more effort to 'fix' things.
Where does said communtiy think that effort will come from out of a full dev schedule?
More People power?

I mean.. FDev's got like 500 people working on Carriers for what.. 3 years now?

At this point it's a safe bet we'll find out in May that Carriers are delayed until Q4 of 2020.

How are they even still free at this point with all the time that's gone into them over the last 3ish years now?

VampyreGTX

Volunteer Moderator
I’m really glad about the focus on the core game and the bugs. I really want to see some focus and fixes brought into PowerPlay. I think PP needs a major overhaul, but obviously that is well out of scope of anything preceding the 2020 refresh, so I hope to see at least some QoL improvements and fixes that are MUCH needed to the PP community.

As for the delay in carriers, yes, it’s disappointing, but at the expense of, hopefully, a more stable, more balanced game, and fewer bugs upon carrier release. Oh, and more time for me and others to build our credit balances to afford carriers and all their extras or whatever LOL

VampyreGTX

Volunteer Moderator
More People power?

I mean.. FDev's got like 500 people working on Carriers for what.. 3 years now?

At this point it's a safe bet we'll find out in May that Carriers are delayed until Q4 of 2020.

How are they even still free at this point with all the time that's gone into them over the last 3ish years now?

Um.... FDev has 500 employees, NOT Elite:Dangerous. The 500 employees (not all fo which are devs either) are spread across all their product lines as well, PC, JWE, PZ, and other still to be announced future products.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom