Competitive building game brainstorm group

I didn't leave feedback on the score poll because I thought i'd maybe commented too much in the forum as they were coming in! But loved seeing all the entries and thought they were all awesome in their own unique ways. A great group of builders. I'll will defo leave feedback comments on the next one!

I didn't leave feedback on the score poll because I thought i'd maybe commented too much in the forum as they were coming in! But loved seeing all the entries and thought they were all awesome in their own unique ways. A great group of builders. I'll will defo leave feedback comments on the next one!
been loving your comments :) I'm sure all the feedback is appreciated! I will snip a few bits and add them in when I compile everything

Vote is currently tied for the next build between African herd habitat or desert-inspired visitor centre - please add your votes so that we can pick a theme for the next round! Even if you won't be building you can vote for what you'd like to see.

@Marvinb please can you add your scores for the builds sometime today or tomorrow? Otherwise all participants have a 4 point deduction except you :) 12 responses so far, thank you so much to everyone who's scored!

Vote is currently tied for the next build between African herd habitat or desert-inspired visitor centre - please add your votes so that we can pick a theme for the next round! Even if you won't be building you can vote for what you'd like to see.

@Marvinb please can you add your scores for the builds sometime today or tomorrow? Otherwise all participants have a 4 point deduction except you :) 12 responses so far, thank you so much to everyone who's scored!
Sure! Diddnt have alot of time the last couple days to sit down and look at it proberly and didnt want to half-ass it :D

Well, got the new GHI Zoo under way, thought I would post here since the old zoo went belly up after the Gharial build rofl .. I had only 40k when I started on the Gharial Lake addition, so I expected as massive drop as I worked on it. They don't have plants yet as I am in the negatives after a 20k loan to get the food and enrichments in there.

It is also the 2nd time ever using the boats. So getting the timing down is everything I guess. I threw in my adults and the best babies from my old zoo ( to save money rofl ) and hopefully they will fill up this new expansive area for the guests to enjoy.
In the top right you can see a path going up. This leads to Peafowl Park which was another issue with the last zoo ( split the huge park into 4 sections so I could keep the 4 groups separate - this time I have a smaller park and a single family ).
Vehicle wise, so far I have the overhead transport ( name forgotten ), the monorail and now the riverboat. I know I will end up losing money again, but fingers crossed the money makers will pick up or can make more of them ( info center adoption packs rofl )

Edit: Alas, several years after the 20k loan was paid off and still losing 2k a year and sitting at -100k to -120k. Time for another zoo rofl. The good news is that I am learning something new each time rofl.

Attachments

• Gharial Lake.jpg
    Gharial Lake.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
OKAY EVERYONE - THE SCORES ARE ALL IN AND THE WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!!!!

Please divert your attention away to this new thread for these games to see the results:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-zoolympic-games.625827/

I have set up a new thread because this was the brainstorming group and we have now successfully brainstormed and co-created a fabulous game, so the Zoolympic Games really needs its own beautiful thread now that it is officially a thing!

We no longer need this thread, please post over in the new thread linked above for anything related to this game going forwards.

Please note that I did ask for permission to either change the name and description of this thread or set up a new one and didn't hear back, so have gone ahead with the new thread. I hope that's alright and am happy for this one to be deleted if we can only have one going forwards - this one is only needed for posterity. I can repost the round one submissions in the official new thread if that happens as they are backed up in the submissions folder.

Top Bottom