PvP Congrats on ganking unarmed rescue ships! YOU WIN THE GAME

& then they went dancing...

dY691Fdh.jpg

verminstar

Banned
The objective is to make them stop. That's why a few of us went in with cheap heat meta ships, to gank the gankers so to speak. But apparently they were not too keen to play.

A crusader? If I might ask, is there a role play reason or merely from the perspective of having fun with the bad boys and girls? Im not trying to be funny, am genuinely curious ^

Just add them to your ignore list. Also, the Fuel Rats should really start to compile a (public) blacklist of such... "people most of us would rather not play with". Diplomatic enough?

That's naming and shaming, that FDev doesn't condone. it would be quite ironic for the fuel rats to get banned from the game for naming and shaming the players that gank them with impunity.

A crusader? If I might ask, is there a role play reason or merely from the perspective of having fun with the bad boys and girls? Im not trying to be funny, am genuinely curious ^

It was just an experiment a few of us came up with on Discord. None of us were much good at PvP, but we figured that neither is your average ganker, so we just got disposable ships with OP weapons and gave it a try.

verminstar

Banned
It was just an experiment a few of us came up with on Discord. None of us were much good at PvP, but we figured that neither is your average ganker, so we just got disposable ships with OP weapons and gave it a try.

Ah yes I remember something about that from a while back...sounded like fun actually ^

I might give that a go in about an hour or so when my armed rescue Vulture turns up... and see who runs off :)

I'm in the Pleiades and it's very quiet no violence... must be after bed time for some ;)

It's about 1am UTC now, isn't it?
2pm local time here. And now the cat's turned up and the computer's hard locked up 2Ls away from The Oracle. Coincidence?

Last edited:
What happened to them? They used to have much more stable material forms.[/QUOTE]

Side effect of 3 generations born in space.

Top Bottom