Constant crashing

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

sallymorganmoore

Senior Community Manager : Elite Dangerous
I recommend that everyone who is seeing this stops trying to log in for the time being, it's a problem at their end so nothing to be done atm.
This :)
Just to save all of your frustrations - we can see this is happening globally and nastily so affecting everyone - I'd hate to think you were all just repeatedly trying to get in when it really is quite a bitey lot of Kraits.
I'll update progress on my thread here as soon as I have it for you all o7 https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...rlet-krait-connection-issues-29-07-22.606190/

sallymorganmoore

Thanks Sally. But I was also having a number of Maude Adder, Gold Cobra, Taupe Cobra and other errors off and on throughout the week in addition to the Scarlet Krait
Best I can do is help wrestle these nasty red ones at the moment and then check in on other reports as soon as the wave is over o7
Thanks for hanging in there!

Can/does anyone login directly ie not steam?
How do you know if you'r'e logging on via steam? The launcher I'm using Frontier/Steam on the bottom however at the Top it says Welcome PS4 User. I did have an account on PS4 and I did buy ED Horizons and Odyssey on Steam. Not sure if this launcher is steam. Doesn't look like it to me

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    712.5 KB · Views: 38
How do you know if you'r'e logging on via steam? The launcher I'm using Frontier/Steam on the bottom however at the Top it says Welcome PS4 User. I did have an account on PS4 and I did buy ED Horizons and Odyssey on Steam. Not sure if this launcher is steam. Doesn't look like it to me
In the end you use the Frontier launcher and as what you logon with there should be linked to the platform you bought from. I'm not sure if launching the Frontier client via Steam does anything with regard to the authorization of the account. My guess is "no".

sallymorganmoore

Admit it, who spilled beer on the servers?
Beer and problems mentioning 'Krait'...Gotta be Arf...

Everyone crashes every 1 minute 32 seconds
Yeah again I really would recommend people take a little break until I can come back with a confirmed resolve.
It's quite nasty. We're on the case o7 Just don't want people to keep repeatedly trying if it'll cause more frustration.

Beer and problems mentioning 'Krait'...Gotta be Arf...

Yeah again I really would recommend people take a little break until I can come back with a confirmed resolve.
It's quite nasty. We're on the case o7 Just don't want people to keep repeatedly trying if it'll cause more frustration.
Maybe put a sticky up? So ppl can see more easily?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom