contracts about dinosaurs fighting

No, it's not the same cause it's a video game. No it isn't cruel cause it's a video a game.

That is like saying Doom is a school shooting simulator.

Yeah, but it's not the way I would run Jurassic World. Pitting the most endangered animals on earth against each other in battles to the death just isn't my style. Doesn't mean you're a cruel human being if that's how you want to play this video game. I just know that for me personally, there is no appeal in it and I'm glad it isn't mandatory.

Yeah, but it's not the way I would run Jurassic World. Pitting the most endangered animals on earth against each other in battles to the death just isn't my style. Doesn't mean you're a cruel human being if that's how you want to play this video game. I just know that for me personally, there is no appeal in it and I'm glad it isn't mandatory.

Well said :) Everyone should play the game the way they want :) But I will hold my arena/gladiator style battles at some point.

Might even create a big battle royale haha.

I believe unlocking things is tied to the missions/contracts of each division. So you will have to do it.

BUT I DON'T HAVE TO LIKE IT - lol, jk

Seriously, though, who made Michael Vick head of Jurassic World security?

No, you don't have to like it. But just be prepared incase you have to. Plus its a video game. You can't be cruel to video game animals.

Last edited:
I'll also not be doing the combat contracts. Won't fit my playstyle.

And I get the impression they are not required to progress in sec division, since you can refuse to accept them. Seems to be a case that they randomly pop-up now and again as contracts that can be refused. They may not be plot related contracts.

Honestly I will probably avoid them just because I don't want the lack of gore and poor attack animations/dynamics to stare me in the face. If I prevent it from happening I can avoid the let down.

Last edited:
Top Bottom