Controller Support to PC verion

I have both the PC version and the console version and backed the project for the early bird edition. I just recently got a PS5 and I really enjoy the console edition a lot. I find it more enjoyable in some respects because the controls are quite intuitive and its nice to sit back and relax and build a park. It would be nice to also have that option on the PC version as the benefits of having no resource or guest limit would be a nice bonus, plus a lot of people have their PC (myself included) hooked up to a TV for some couch gaming. I realize its possible to play the game with a controller using Steam Big Picture and their controller configuration but it isn't the same fluid experience as on the console and it just ends up being a really clunky way to move the mouse pointer.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
The UI for PC version isn't really built for it however. I know they have said it wouldn't be feasible to put the console UI in the PC version. However I am a sofa PC gamer.. as a tip, I have a little laptop table with a wireless keyboard and mouse which works quite well.

Coming from the console version, i was really disappointed of the lack of controller support. Nowadays I totally expected it to work natively with xbox controller.

I realize its probably late in the life cycle for this but just hoping its not an after thought for future projects. :( I probably would not have bought on PC if I knew there wasnt any support. My own mistake, but still love the game. I'm going to have to stick with console version as the family can't get used to using kb and mouse.

Top Bottom