Corpo-Speak for Commanders

Production asked for 12 Pattern Epsilon Data to build the guardian SLF.
Quality asked for them to be signed in triplicate by a certified consulting tech broker.
Management forced everyone to cut the building costs by 20%.
Several guys from the warehouse went home with strange blue obelisks to use as tables in their living room.

"While I understand your enthusiasm about talking about a landing permit, I feel this feature is still in an early state of development and that I am not ready - at this moment - to go any deeper than this so as not to raise your expectations about any upcoming landings."

"Shields are currently being evaluated for a future release."
"Deploying landing improvements in the next exciting update."
"There's an exciting announcement that the weapons have been retracted due to not working as intended and will be returned in a future update."
"Frameshift drive charging for a limited time only."
"We're not quite ready to announce whether the landing permission is coming or not but rest assured we have top men working on it. Top. Men."
"Warning T.j. class signature detected" -- oh sh*t.

Last edited:
So you're saying i need to just "casually leave a [insert new phone here], unlocked with a document shortcut to [some super secret timeline sheet], in someones uber car?" ;)

You know, just one word on dusty window of your car would do...'legs' or 'atmosphere'....You know, nothing big :D

Also date when exploration FF might appear.

WE need to reduce our salt levels before it goes critical and molten...

Hey, did you know that molten salt reactors are a thing? Adding 'molten salt' to the Heat Sink blurb would be a great way to throw a little shade our way though.

I'll join in with:

Cargo jettisoned to the cutting room floor.

HUD supercruise ETA refactoring:
SOON (TM)

and

The first thing I’d like to share with you is that the Power Plant is critically damaged. As a result we have reprioritized energy away from shield and thruster modules.

We will continue to fully and openly engage frameshift drive for you
(Oldie but goldie!)

"High gravity warning"
"Thrusters offline"
"CMDR your thrusters have been disabled as you just engineered your prismatic shields and I re-prioritised them for you. You're welcome"

She is A .. that's A lot of fun
She is E .. not expendable
She is G .. get gud everyone
She is I .. it's a pah-ti
S ... o s .. o s

to the tune of ...
[video=youtube;GSi4HE0OBcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSi4HE0OBcA[/video]
A E G I S, she is A .. E .. G.. IS ....

Top Bottom