Ships Federal Corvette Corvette rear hardpoints cover animation

As the title may suggest, the animation of the cover is horrible. Animations in this game aren't perfect, with weapons, landing gears, cargo hatches and fighter bay parts glitching through the ship model at times. Yet those are mostly small details and only present during the animation, as of you wont notice before/after. The Corvette's hardpoint cover however, when being retracted by deploying hardpoints moves straight into the hull next to it, being more than just a detail. The screenshots show the cover slightly glitching into the hardpoint mountings with hardpoints retracted, the left cover being "inside" the hull on the left, sticking out below and on picture 3 you can see the right cover sticking inside the hull, but higher than the left, causing it to be visible on top of the hull. If this movement of the cover is intended, I don't know, but I feel like as there is no carved out part on the hull where the cover could move into and it doesn't seem as it it would go on top of the hull. The only way to "fix" this, which I hope happens, would be to whether rework the model itself and make some way for the cover or, second, rework the animation itself by making the cover go above the hull (this would require the addition of some arms or stuff to "hold" the cover, as it is just floating there as of now).
Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 18.40.11.56.pngElite Dangerous Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 18.40.41.76.pngElite Dangerous Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 18.41.10.36.png

And now that I'm at it, there's a small hole in the model, next to the middle landing gear.

Elite Dangerous Screenshot 2022.12.12 - 18.43.09.18.png

I don't know if I should make a bug report about this or not, after all it is clearly not looking right but not exactly a bug either.
So I'd first like to hear some of your opinions on this.
Greetings, Litening.

Top Bottom