COUNTDOWN TO THE BETA

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Listen, it is good to be looking forward but don't get too hyped, this way lies inevitable disappointment.

In the end there will be a whole buncha stuff in there, some you will like, some you might not, and there will be bugs the like of which you've never seen before!

Roll on Tuesday. :)

Last edited:
Listen, it is good to be looking forward but don't get too hyped, this way lies inevitable disappointment.

In the end there will be a whole buncha stuff in there, some you will like, some you might not, and there will be bugs the like of which you've never seen before.

Roll on Tuesday. :)

I bet none of the bugs will rival the spinning sidewinder of doom. That was a doozy

Nasty memories. I have various flashbacks to fiddling with my router to get it working.

The teleporting space station was a good one too, back when hitting a space station actually hurt. I lost a few ships when the station suddenly jumped .
(I miss the days when the station had teeth I think forntheb1st 12 months I lost more ships to the station than anything else ;) )

The teleporting space station was a good one too, back when hitting a space station actually hurt. I lost a few ships when the station suddenly jumped .
(I miss the days when the station had teeth I think forntheb1st 12 months I lost more ships to the station than anything else ;) )

What about the vanishing docking pad numbers? Kept Mr Brookes occupied :D

is there a way to block Beta.
@me2
Originally Posted by Rubbernuke (Source)
Nasty memories. I have various flashbacks to fiddling with my router to get it working.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom