Crocodile DLC Pack Suggestion

My Biggest Hope for the next DLC :
1. Kelpforrest and Big Rocks/underwaterplants for Lagoons.
2. New Soroundings for (parts of ) the Lagoons... like rocky shores or beaches .....to finally create an movielike JW Lagoon !
3. Temnodontosaurus, Dakosaurus , Archelon and Sarcosuchus/Deinosuchus + Nothosaurus
4. Jurassic World the Ride... Boattour (JP and JW variants for the skins )!
5. Underwater tunnel and Viewing Dome Variant !
6. FPV for the Helicopters

My Biggest fear for the next DLC :
1. Only decos for one Timeline
2. No new Attractions
3. 4 Copy/paste Carnivorous "New" Dinosaur(skins) with some minor new Animations ( Dakotaraptor etc.) and no new Aquatic or flying creatures
4. After Jeeps now are no longer being driveable in FPV the ROV and Aviary drone could next be only driveable in 3. person view.

Crocodilians and semiaquatics in general would be nice to have for more realistic ecosystems in our enclousures ;) !

Last edited:
It seems like the Next DLC will at least focus on the Lagoons !
That could thankfull mean that after one of the smallest updates ever for JWE II , now comes some nice BIG DLC ;) !
In first teaserclips there is the fin of a new creature shown, and it can most likely only be one of three options !
1. Great white shark as free swimming pray for Mosa etc.
2. MEGALODON
3. A big Ichtyionsaurs like Temnodontosaurs ( But that´s the least likely option)

It seems like the Next DLC will at least focus on the Lagoons !
That could thankfull mean that after one of the smallest updates ever for JWE II , now comes some nice BIG DLC ;) !
In first teaserclips there is the fin of a new creature shown, and it can most likely only be one of three options !
1. Great white shark as free swimming pray for Mosa etc.
2. MEGALODON
3. A big Ichtyionsaurs like Temnodontosaurs ( But that´s the least likely option)
A. For Attractions.
1. River Ride: Through and around an enclosure. Could work like the Tour/Jeep/Gyrosphere Ride. (Maybe add one more skin like the Bone Shaker Coaster JPTG. Just as a alternative skin for the Park Tour.)
Select what kind of River Ride from different eras.
Quote:
"We have the Jungle River Ride where the boats follow tracks underwater"
John Arnold. JP Novel by Michael Crichton.
Jungle River Raft JP Novel/Motor Boat JPIII/Kayak JW/Coaster Ride for Biosyn like the River Adventure Ride in JP Theme Parks.
2. Lagoon Attractions: Submarine Ride (like the tour ride)/Lagoon Sub Dome (placed on the water floor)/Lagoon Sub Tower (in the lagoon higher than the Dome between water surface and lagoon water bed) or something like a Tunnel going through the Lagoon something similar to the Log Viewing Gallerie just a little taller with two entrances and exits.
B. Feeding Animations.
1. Dead Fish Basket Feeder for Lagoon Plesiosaur Dinosaurs (like the meat feeder we have for carnivores).
2. For Lagoons Belemnite/Orthoceras (squid) Feeder Pleuroceras/Pravitoceras Ammonite Feeder Horseshoe Crab/Redlichia Rex Trilobite Feeder, Live Shark Feeder for our Large Aquatic friends.
C. Decorations.
1. Waterfalls/Lagoon Decorating/Tall Long Rectangle Rocks for Aviaries(flying reptiles to land on Like we saw in JP3) and for Lagoons.
Decorations for the eternal Lagoon wall's like seaweed/rocks.
2. More Skeleton statues, Kronosaurus etc.
D. Mechanics and Animations.
More Aquatic Animations for our Lagoon Dinosaurs. (Splashing there tail on the water surface, Jumping on the surface of the water especially for the Ichthyosaurs like dolphins, Plesiosauroidea Reptiles standing still on the surface of the water with there neck and head stretching above sea level).
E. New Dinosaurs.
1. A couple of Small Aquatic Dinosaurs like Xiphactinus, Dolichorhynchops, Pistosaurus. A couple of Medium size like Dunkleosteus, Temnodontosaurus. A couple of Large size like Shastasaurus and the Big King himself, Basilosaurus.
2. Dimetrodon Amphibian family spices like.
Shringasaurus, Nothosaurus, Tanystropheus, Edaphosaurus, Siamosaurus.
Just a little more variety to are list of four legged Amphibian crawling carnivore's.

My Biggest Hope for the next DLC :
1. Kelpforrest and Big Rocks/underwaterplants for Lagoons.
2. New Soroundings for (parts of ) the Lagoons... like rocky shores or beaches .....to finally create an movielike JW Lagoon !
3. Temnodontosaurus, Dakosaurus , Archelon and Sarcosuchus/Deinosuchus + Nothosaurus
4. Jurassic World the Ride... Boattour (JP and JW variants for the skins )!
5. Underwater tunnel and Viewing Dome Variant !
6. FPV for the Helicopters

My Biggest fear for the next DLC :
1. Only decos for one Timeline
2. No new Attractions
3. 4 Copy/paste Carnivorous "New" Dinosaur(skins) with some minor new Animations ( Dakotaraptor etc.) and no new Aquatic or flying creatures
4. After Jeeps now are no longer being driveable in FPV the ROV and Aviary drone could next be only driveable in 3. person view.

Crocodilians and semiaquatics in general would be nice to have for more realistic ecosystems in our enclousures ;) !
I´m Very Happy that now it seems like some of my Biggest Hopes for the Next DLC are comming true !!!
Marine DLC with 4 New Ceatures and 2 of them are in fact Semiaquatic living Marine Reptiles ( Archelon and Nothosaurus ) with its own Rockplattform to rest on!
Shonisaurus is a nice BIG Ichthiosaurs like Temnodontosaurus that can propably use the sharkfeeder too ! ( at 15-21m in length it would be soo cool )
And Archelon deserved its place in the lagoons of JWE II a long time Ago ! I think every Fan of Dinos, Pterosaurs and Marine Reptiles knows this Beautiful Beast ;) !
The Underwater -Viewing Dome looks beautiful as new Attraction too !!!
Now, after the Update , the way is free for Sarcosuchus and/or Deinocheirus as new Lagoonanimals in future DLCs at least too ;) !!!

Last edited:
Looks like the coding and game mechanics are there to add other semiaquatic species like crocodilians to the game.
1691419895386.png

Last edited:
Great News ;) !
On Youtube were today for a short time the full Anouncement Trailer of The New Marine DLC online .

The new DLC is really Cool and a big step in the right direction to make the Lagoons and its animals more interessting ;) !
1. Shonisaurus shows Social interactions and has an Animation for Surface - Breathing (like whales ) !
2. Nothosaurus has a really cool biolumineszent Skin Pattern !
3. Dunkleosteus can really use the sharkfeeder ;) !!!!
4. The Rockplattform is not fixed to the walls , but instead placeable in the lagoon on some kind of Pillar !
5. Archelon has some great coloure variations for its skin and can,like Nothosaurus, use the Rockplattform .

Well Done , Team of Frontier ;) !

An kind of animal that lived with the Dinosaurs, were the Crocodilians. And i think it would be really cool, if the game could have some crocodilian species, for us to create in our parks.

They would have their own animations, fighting animation, hunting animations, social animation, resting animation. They would eat both, fish and meat, they would hunt the goats and the other dinosaurs. Their habitats would consist in lots of water, for them to feel comfortable.

I have some cadidates for the DLC Pack, both crocodilian species and crocodilian relatives. Three of them already appeared in the Jurassic Park/Jurassic World franchise, through some games media. And because of that, the 'Jurassic' community are already familiar with them, so, i think that, most of the fans would be glad to have some crocodilian species to play with in Jurassic World Evolution 2.

The candidates are the following:

DEINOSUCHUS
It's one of the largests and most iconics pre-historic crocodile species. It lived in North America, in the Cretaceous period.
This crocodile appeared in some 'Jurassic Park' media, like in the 'Lost World' Arcade game, and in the 'Jurassic Park Builder' game.

SARCOSUCHUS
Another iconic pre-historic crocodile species. It lived in Africa and in South America, also in the Cretaceous period.
This crocodile appeared in some 'Jurassic World' media, like in 'Jurassic World The Game' and in the 'Jurassic World Alive' game.

KAPROSUCHUS
An interesting species, being a crocodilian relative, that also appeared in some 'Jurassic World' media, like in 'Jurassic World The Game' and in 'Jurassic World Alive'.
It lived in Africa, in the Cretaceous period.

POSTOSUCHUS
This one lived in North America, in the Triassic period.
This species is not one of the most known of the crocodilian relatives.
I'm suggesting it, not only because it's one of my favorites, but also because it's one of the least known, and also, he has some peculiar details in his appearance. He has an short snout, and short front legs, and because of that, theoretically, he could assume an bipedal position.
So, Postosuchus is a peculiar animal. He is basically an Bipedal "Crocodile", and for that, he is like an Uncommon specimen. So i think it would be interesting for it to be introduced in the game.

It would also be cool if the Purussaurus, the Voay and the Gryposuchus could be added in the game as well, but i'm not so sure if they would be potential species for the game, because those three didn't lived with the Dinosaurs. Two of the species lived in the Miocene epoch, the other, in the Pleistocene epoch. But i would really like if these species could be added to the game as well.

So, that's my Crocodilian DLC Pack suggestion. I would love to have these animals in the game, for me and other players to play with them.
The community users are free to comment if you would like to have these animals in the game, or if you would prefer to have other crocodile species or other dinosaur species pack, instead of an Crocodile pack.

And also, consider checking out my other post, where I give an DLC and some features suggestions, and give your opinions about it.

My other post: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/features-and-a-dlc-suggestions.614897/

Thank you very much for reading.
Have a good day! :D
Oh my gosh that would be amazing and would work well with the new rock platform for the lagoons and they could make a large rock platform that would let the prehistoric crocodilians walk and run

I am all for any crocodilian inclusion in JWE2.

For reptiles being known for existing alongside and even preying on some dinosaurs, their inclusion would fit well in the game's roster.

Also, simosuchus has to get in somehow. Having them as another tiny herbivore in the game would be excellent, especially for an animal that contradicts the standard perception of crocodiles in such a cute form.

1703063516954.png

E. New Dinosaurs.
Land Species.
1. Herbivore Dinosaurs.

Small.
i) Microceratus.
Medium.
i) Mussaurus.
Large.
i) Shantungosaurus.
2. Carnivores.
i) Simosuchus.
ii) Shringasaurus.
iii) Edaphosaurus.
iv) Prestosuchus.
v) Siamosaurus.
vi) Ichthyovenator.
vii) Tyrannotitan.
Just a little more variety to are list of Four Legged Crawling Carnivore's and Semiaquatic Species. (Would be nice to see our Spinosauridae Swim).
3. Aquatic Dinosaurs.
Small.
i) Xiphactinus.
ii) Dolichorhynchops.
Medium size.
i) Temnodontosaurus.
ii) Tanystropheus.
iii) Sarcosuchus.
Large size.
i) Basilosaurus. (The Big King Himself).
ii) Aristonectes.
Just a little more variety to are list of Crawling Lagoon Reptiles.
4. Arial Dinosaurs.
Small.
i) Microraptor.
ii) Nyctosaurus.
iii) Darwinopterus.
Medium.
i) Thalassodromeus.
ii) Tupandactylus.
iii) Pterodaustro.
Large.
i) Hatzegopteryx.
ii) Arambourgiania.
iii) Dearc.

Last edited:
D. Animations.
1. Aviary Animations.
i) Pterosaurs Walking and Hunting on the Ground. Especially the large Pterosaurs like the Quetzalcoatlus etc.
2. Swimming Animations.
All Dinosaurs, Especially for Spinosaurus, Suchomimus, Baryonyx and if Ichthyovenator, Siamosaurus make it in the game.
3. Guest Animations.
i) Sitting on Benches or Spawning on them.
ii) Throwing Garbage in the Trash Bin.
iii) Holding a Bag coming out of the Gift Shop.

Last edited:
C. Decorations.
1. Land Decorations.
i) Long Grass.
ii) Waterfalls.
iii) Deeper Water. (For Swimming).
iv) Swamp Foliage.
v) Dinosaur Skeletons. (Couple more would be nice).
2. Aviary Decorations.
i) Tall Long Rectangle Rocks. (Pterosaurs to land on Like we saw in JP3 and in JWE).
ii) Trees that they can Land On.
3. Lagoon Decorations.
i) Internal Lagoon Wall's.
ii) Lagoon Foliage. Seaweed, Kelp Forest etc.
iii) Tall Rocks.

B. Different Feeders.
1. Land Feeders.
i) Eggs.
ii) Locust.
iii) Rats.
iv) Pigs.
v) Deer.
vi) Cow.
More Dinosaurs eating out of the Insect Feeder.
Compys/Dimorphodon/Ornithomimus etc.
2. Aviary Feeders.
i) Frogs.
ii) Snakes.
iii) Crabs.
iv) Lobster.
v) Octopus.
(For our Pterosaurs, not just fish).
3. Lagoon Prehistoric Feeders.
i) Belemnite/Orthoceras (Squid).
ii) Pleuroceras/Pravitoceras Ammonite.
iii) Horseshoe Crab/Redlichia Rex Trilobite.
iv) Live Small Prehistoric Sharks for our Large Aquatic friends.
v) Dead Fish Basket Feeder for Lagoon Plesiosaur Dinosaurs and Nothosaurus.

A. Attractions.
1. Land Rides.
River Tour that would work as the Park Tour.
Changing skin to.
i) Kayak like JW.
ii) Zodiac/Canoe Boat Ride like JP.
iii) Motor Boat like JP3.
iv) And the rides from the JP/JW theme park's Universal Studios.
2. Air Rides/Aviary Attractions.
i) The Hang Gliding from JWCC.
ii) Hot Air Balloon tour from JPOG.
iii) Metal Caged Staircase like JP3 and JWE1.
In the form of a Treehouse as a Alternative Skin. (Entering from one end, walking out the other end. Walking through an Aviary).
iv) Aviary Lodge like in JP Novel.
3. Aquatic Attraction for Lagoons.
i) Glass Walking Tunnel stretching from one side of the Lagoon to the other side. (A Underwater PathWay through the Lagoon).

Top Bottom