Current best Fed rank grind?

I'm not sure it's the best, but it got me to Rear-Admiral quick and made me a good chunk of change.
First, unlock Sol. Once there, head to all the docks in turn, looking for assassination missions in places like Bernard's Star, Lhuman 16, Wolf 359, etc. (Avoid alpha centauri if you can, as the system is huge and can force long SC flights.) Also try to get a wing massacre and wing obliterate mission for the same system, such as Bernard's star.
As there's so many docks and mission boards in such close proximity in Sol, it's possible to get a wing massacre, a wing obliterate, and 18 assassination missions in one system like Bernard's, and killing your assassination targets will count toward both massacre and obliterate missions. Assassinations can give you anything from 500k to 2mil a pop with frequent Rep ++++ bonuses, and the massacre/obliterates can not you anywhere from 12-40mil. If you have a good combat ship and prefer blowing stuff up to making deliveries, this is a decent/fairly lucrative way to go.

Moon dog

Banned
Ok, like title says....what is the best fed rank grind? I am a veteran Cmndr that reset account months back and I’m ready to get my Vette again. I’m currently doing ceos/sothis data runs but without board flipping now it’s very slow. I have searched a bunch but can’t find any current/relevant info. Any help would be much appreciated. o7 Cmndrs
probably at lhs 355 im running a type 7 stacking missions while having max reputation doing supply runs for mill each run instead off mill i take reputation

Last edited:

Moon dog

Banned
Ok, like title says....what is the best fed rank grind? I am a veteran Cmndr that reset account months back and I’m ready to get my Vette again. I’m currently doing ceos/sothis data runs but without board flipping now it’s very slow. I have searched a bunch but can’t find any current/relevant info. Any help would be much appreciated. o7 Cmndrs
And im using type7 stacking supply runs

Top Bottom