Custom billboard resources

Would like to say thanks to @ZSH because I'm using your reference image all the time. I'm no artist so all I'm doing is borrowing but I'm putting together a group based on UN infographics if anyone would be interested in me sharing?

Also having a zoo map now in my franchise just makes me happy...

Planet Zoo Screenshot 2021.04.04 - 12.25.27.02.png

Would like to say thanks to @ZSH because I'm using your reference image all the time. I'm no artist so all I'm doing is borrowing but I'm putting together a group based on UN infographics if anyone would be interested in me sharing?

Also having a zoo map now in my franchise just makes me happy...

View attachment 217146
I would love it if there would be a official Zoo Map that gets automatically updated so it wouldn't be needed to change it all the Time after building something

I would love it if there would be a official Zoo Map that gets automatically updated so it wouldn't be needed to change it all the Time after building something
Yeah, I haven't done my other big franchise one yet as a) I'm just messing around in gimp and trying to learn the ropes so I can do it better than in paint 3d and b) I want to round out my zoo with a couple more animals. It's nearly at a point where it has reached max size because of performance issues so hopefully not loads of changes will be needed.

Fortunately I do think the geforce screenshot tool does quite a bit of the work in making the pic look map like. I'm hoping if I get used to using the layer tool in gimp I might then be able to just replace the background image and add things without needing to re-do all the foreground layers of signage but we'll see I guess!

Ok, here is a billboard/advertisement for a SE Asian section (size: 8m. 16m, 32m screens)

IMG_Relationship_20210404_071633_processed.jpg

And yes, I put "The Zoo" to make it generic so that anybody can have it and it won't ruin the effect of having 2 separate logos in y'alls zoos. This is kinda like the spiritual successor to those region posters I did, but these are for in-game billboards. I will be making more fir different sections and maybe alternate boards

Me too! I don't know what this would entail for the developers, but many city builder games have mini maps.

Me too! I don't know what this would entail for the developers, but many city builder games have mini maps.
I think they could do something like a Mini Map but as placeable Object. We could get a few Designs to choose from and maybe even create our own

Billboard - High Quality - blank2.png

Here is my "Join Our Mission"-campaign board. I made this one without image to allow for users to place their own image. You can use canva, powerpoint or whatever means you have available.

The alternate versions with images on can be found on reddit. I can't upload them here, presumably due to the size. The alternate versions include one with an Amazon Giant Centipede and a baby tapir. The images of the tapir is also included in the redditpost.

I approve of the inclusion of all my media in the resources project. Sharing is caring.

Example of billboard used in my franchise zoo.

Last edited:
View attachment 217679
Here is my "Join Our Mission"-campaign board. I made this one without image to allow for users to place their own image. You can use canva, powerpoint or whatever means you have available.

The alternate versions with images on can be found on reddit. I can't upload them here, presumably due to the size. The alternate versions include one with an Amazon Giant Centipede and a baby tapir. The images of the tapir is also included in the redditpost.

I approve of the inclusion of all my media in the resources project. Sharing is caring.

Example of billboard used in my franchise zoo.
I like this. I might create something similar for my Antarctic Research Center 🙂👍

Awesome. Which software are you currently using for production?
I'm using Paint.net for my Signs. Probably not the best but at least it's free and I know how I can do Things with it because I've used it before Planet Zoo to create Mods for Wildlife Park 2, Wildlife Park 3 and Zoo Tycoon 2

I'm using Paint.net for my Signs. Probably not the best but at least it's free and I know how I can do Things with it because I've used it before Planet Zoo to create Mods for Wildlife Park 2, Wildlife Park 3 and Zoo Tycoon 2
Prices is a huge factor when choosing software. I use Adobe software because I have access to it but paint.net can be just as useful.

I am looking forward to seeing your sign!

Prices is a huge factor when choosing software. I use Adobe software because I have access to it but paint.net can be just as useful.

I am looking forward to seeing your sign!
Thanks, I will show it here. Just don't know yet if I should first continue with my Big Cat House (still only Tigers in there. The Construction of the Lion Enclosure didn't even start yet) or if I should first try to get a Picture for the Sign. Shouldn't be a big Problem to get a Picture. Almost 500 Penguins are living there (which sadly causes the Game to lagg a lot)

Top Bottom