Ships Cutter or corvette?

I cant decide what ship I want to purchase. Cutter or corvette? If I get one of these ships, I will use it for bounty hunting (pve).

Assuming you have the rank, buy a cutter and use it to trade your way to riches and buy a corvette. The cutter literally prints credits.

Corvette by far, but wait 'till new C4s come out. For now you will be much better in a Conda/FDL/FAS/Clipper/etc.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that I may start grinding out fed rank once I get back to inhabited space. The Corvette looks pretty nice, and I'd like to use it.

Too bad I've only got 2 mil...

well, flying these big ships got boring, so i sold my conda for an A rated clipper. i was not dissapointed.

Word.

I've been flying my Clipper for months and thought I should try something new. Bought a Conda. I honestly gave it a few days, but I just couldn't do it. Sold it and brought the Clipper out of mothballs. Do not regret trying it, but happy to be back in the Clipper.

I'll probably end up doing the same with the Cutter, but I'll keep it, even if I don't fly it, just so I can have the whole Imperial collection.

For now the winner in Cutter vs Corvette contest is... Anaconda: good hull, better weapons, good jump range, cheaper. Yes, it has slightly worse maneurability, but it's the most potent multi-role ship to date, and still it's better for PvE combat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom