Hi! I'm new to these forums so I'm unable to use the Issue Tracker at this time. I am missing two new dlc entries on the database that I'm unable to complete while on Steam's PC version of the game.

The two missing entries are: Invisible Fence and Tour Gate (Biosyn - DFW or invisible version?). I completed the dlc chaos theory and campaign and I really enjoyed going through it after seeing the new Dominion movie! Please let the devs know so they can start tracking this issue. Thank you for your time. 🦕

Last edited:
Hi! I'm new to these forums so I'm unable to use the Issue Tracker at this time. I am missing two new dlc entries on the database that I'm unable to complete while on Steam's PC version of the game.

The two missing entries are: Invisible Fence and Tour Gate (Biosyn - DFW or invisible version?). I completed the dlc chaos theory and campaign and I really enjoyed going through it after seeing the new Dominion movie! Please let the devs know so they can start tracking this issue. Thank you for your time. 🦕
I'm also missing those 2 entries but on the Xbox Series S, completed both Dominion Campaign and Chaos theory, researching everything.

Last edited:
I´m on PS5 and don´t have the new dlc. I´ve managed to unlock the new Tour in sandbox, but the door doesn´t.
I´ve also got the invisible fence entry after loading a save from the first story mode, don´t know why.
What I also can´t get are two new person entries from the Biosyn dlc becaus I didn´t own it and therefore I can´t unlock the 100% database Trophy.
Is there a chance you fix this?

One of the noticeable changes to JWE2 as a result of the BioSyn Dominion expansion and coinciding update, was the update to the Jurassic World Database.

New characters such as Ramsay Cole and Rainn Delacourt saw new character entries being made for them and existing characters such as Alan Grant and Claire Dearing had their biographies expanded upon. However there are three character biographies that haven’t changed to coincide with the Dominion update. Admittedly two of them were very minor, non-speaking cameo appearances but the recent film did provide detail on their whereabouts after the events of Jurassic World. But the other three played rather prominent roles in Dominion.

The four characters in question are Lowery Cruthers, Vivian Krill, Soyona Santos, Barry Sembène and Kayla Watts.

It would be great if the Jurassic World Database would have a further update to include these changes and for Soyona and Kayla a biography entry, considering how even Isaac Clement has an update to his biography.

Last edited:
Greetings!
There are numerous problems with the in-game Database:
1) Dominion logo is missing from the entries of Allosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Apatosaurus, Baryonyx, Brachiosaurus, Carnotaurus, Compsognathus, Dilophosaurus, Dimetrodon, Dimorphodon, Dreadnoughtus, Gallimimus, Giganotosaurus, Iguanodon, Mosasaurus, Nasutoceratops, Parasaurolophus, Pteranodon, Pyroraptor, Quetzalcoatlus, Sinoceratops, Stegosaurus, Stygimoloch, Therizinosaurs, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus and Velociraptor. All of these creatures appear on screen in Dominion movie.
2) Jurassic World movie logo is missing from the entries of Baryonyx and Suchomimus, despite these dinosaurs being mentioned to be on the island on the official tie-in site. This is notable as the logo is present in the entries of Edmontosaurus and Metriacanthosaurus, who were similarly only mentioned on the tie-in site.
3) Dominion logo is missing from the entry of Barry Sembene. His Character entry is also the only one out of all characters who appear in Dominion that was not updated with what happens to him in that movie.
4) Camp Cretaceous logo is missing from the entry of Dr. Wu.
5) There are two Character entries missing from the first game, Ray Arnold and Iris Carroll. These are the only Character entries not brought to Jurassic World Evolution 2 from the first game, despite Ray Arnold being an important character in Jurassic Park movie, and Iris Carroll being a prominent character in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.
6) Character entries for Kayla Watts, Soyona Santos and Charlotte Lockwood are missing, despite all three being important characters in Dominion movie.
7) Dimetrodon entry states incorrectly that it can only eat from the Carnivore Feeder, while in the game it can also eat from the goat Live Prey Feeder.
8) Kronosaurus entry states incorrectly that it can only eat from Shoal Feeder, while in the game it can also eat from Shark Feeder (Kronosaurus is also not part of the shark eaters category in the Hatchery for some reason, and has a fish eater icon there).
9) Tylosaurus entry states incorrectly that it can eat from Fish Feeder and Live Prey Feeder like a pterosaur, when it should be Shoal Feeder like other fish-eating marine reptiles.

If these mistakes are fixed, the Database will be very thorough and complete!

Last edited:
Same here because of those two entries i cant unlock the platinum trophy,and i waited half a year(bought it at the start) just to get to the game when it's fixed and cleared of such issues!!!Come on Frontier dont leave us hanging like that!

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Same here because of those two entries i cant unlock the platinum trophy,and i waited half a year(bought it at the start) just to get to the game when it's fixed and cleared of such issues!!!Come on Frontier dont leave us hanging like that!
Hello! The team has been made aware of this and it's being looked into.

Barry, Vivian, and Lowery were in the Database.

But Barry doesn't have a Dominion tag, but both Franklin and Zia do.

And Soyona Santos and Kayla Watts don't have a database entry at all.

I do have a theory that, while mostly speculation, could explain why they're not here.

A Dominion Black Market Expansion with a campaign including being undercover for Barry, working for Santos, and interacting with Kayla to deliver Dinosaurs to Malta.

What is this DFW tour gate?I build everything there is to build but it still doesnt unlock!I'm missing the one that goes after Gyro tour gates is it DFW tour gate at all?

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
What is this DFW tour gate?I build everything there is to build but it still doesnt unlock!I'm missing the one that goes after Gyro tour gates is it DFW tour gate at all?
The DFW Tour Gate is the Tour Gate you get when you place a DFW tour through a fence. It should unlock in the database when you research the Tour Node in the Research Menu.

are you guys able to unlock all the biosyn dlc entries in the JWDB? in the last patch it was noted to be able to unlock the 2 tour doors now but one is still unlocked for me. i build it multiple times but it remain as ???

The DFW Tour Gate is the Tour Gate you get when you place a DFW tour through a fence. It should unlock in the database when you research the Tour Node in the Research Menu.
not working for me. i was able to unlock the invisible tour gate but not the DFW one. i will try later again.

are you guys able to unlock all the biosyn dlc entries in the JWDB? in the last patch it was noted to be able to unlock the 2 tour doors now but one is still unlocked for me. i build it multiple times but it remain as ???
Just go to Sandbox, turn on Scientists and Research, set research to 10% in settings, build a Science Center, get some scientists, research Attractions/Tours. This should solve the problem

Top Bottom