Dear whoever just murdered me.....

I don't really care, I have plenty cash and am just playing pokemon with ships at the mo, arsing about cos it's Friday and i'm drunk. But..... you do need to understand that your efforts are effectively pointless.......

1) I have a very low combat ranking.. so the kill wont count for much - unless you are mostly harmless?

2) I only had 112t of cargo on me... so in the general scheme of things - it ain't gonna slow, or stop the CG

3) Now, for the rest of the CG, I will play in solo - so you've lost the chance of having a decent impact, and another pirate.

4) A wing of 4 Vs an unarmed, unshielded T6 is overkill, don'tcha think?

So really, you've just wasted a bunch of your time, and around 90 seconds of mine. If you'd actually tried to pirate me, I probably would've given you all my cargo. As it is. you've just denied yourself another kill at some point in the future. lol. Who's the real loser in this 'engagement' ?

Deleted member 110222

D
I don't really care, I have plenty cash and am just playing pokemon with ships at the mo, arsing about cos it's Friday and i'm drunk. But..... you do need to understand that your efforts are effectively pointless.......

1) I have a very low combat ranking.. so the kill wont count for much - unless you are mostly harmless?

2) I only had 112t of cargo on me... so in the general scheme of things - it ain't gonna slow, or stop the CG

3) Now, for the rest of the CG, I will play in solo - so you've lost the chance of having a decent impact, and another pirate.

So really, you've just wasted a bunch of your time, and around 90 seconds of mine. If you'd actually tried to pirate me, I probably would've given you all my cargo. As it is. you've just denied yourself another kill at some point in the future. lol. Who's the real loser in this 'engagement' ?

This is an excellent alternative view on this matter. I salute you.

EDIT: This is assuming the post isn't sarcasm. I'm not good with sarcasm. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol you so do care

Nah, couldn't give 1t of biowaste. It's just funny to me.

Thank you for this entertaining post.

Let me assure you that the offender had no other goal than watching 'splosions, and he enjoyed himself.

But he'll be enjoying this post more.

Probably, but I'll be enjoying their utterly wasted effort/time more :D

This is an excellent alternative view on this matter. I salute you.

EDIT: This is assuming the post isn't sarcasm. I'm not good with sarcasm. :p

Nope, not sarcasm. Just genuinely lol'd at the futility.

Last edited:

Probably a victim of 13th Legions "roleplay." It's a common occurrence when pvpers get bored of trying to find other pvpers so they post a "roleplay" reason for ganking anyone who isn't them. The "roleplay" makes them feel less like mindless gankers and helps them sleep at night.

I'm assuming it took 4 of them to work out the controls between them. :p

People can try and kill me all day.
I'm a good enough pilot to make it take longer than needed. And it's fun for me, I do love a chase. Especially if I escape. :D
They often can't resist a juicy PvE python. But there tunnel vision means most of the bigger ships just slip out unnoticed.
And if they do kill me, they get a "lol" over comms, not the salty tears that they feed off of. I don't retreat to solo. I return to annoy them, in a new and more evil manner. :p

Probably a victim of 13th Legions "roleplay." It's a common occurrence when pvpers get bored of trying to find other pvpers so they post a "roleplay" reason for ganking anyone who isn't them. The "roleplay" makes them feel less like mindless gankers and helps them sleep at night.

You really think they would not be able to sleep at night knowing they blew up another players ship in a space combat game? I'm not saying 4 people blowing up a T6 is anything to brag about, but still....

Last edited:
meh, I was dead so quick I didn't even have time to check the contacts panel, let alone scan anyone. That was the 4th interdiction I had in the CG system. 1 Thing struck me as a bit weird though; Despite me keeping the target in my cross-hairs I STILL lost the interdiction mini-game? It seemed like the game had decided I would lose before we started.

Also - no one bother me on the 15 other trips I made in my adder lol. It wasn't until I bought a T6 that people started to worry about me hahahahahah.

Oh well, another couple of runs in solo then I'm gonna go take it all out on the G/F (in a good way;) ), sadly, a pleasure that the type of person who murders in this game is unlikely to enjoy lol.

Lol you so do care

Thank you for this entertaining post.

Let me assure you that the offender had no other goal than watching 'splosions, and he enjoyed himself.

But he'll be enjoying this post more.

^^^ They are abolutely right, OP.

Every single time (and those times are many) someone takes the time to create a thread and write a prose stating how much they don't care about being blown to smithereeens, they just get extra-giggles on top. They haven't lost a bunch of their time at all: their true prize is this very thread.

Last edited:
^^^ They are abolutely right, OP.Every single time (and those times are many) someone takes the time to create a thread and write a prose stating how much they don't care about being blown to smithereeens, they just get extra-giggles on top. They haven't lost a bunch of their time at all: their true prize is this very thread.
Presuming they can read ofc :)

(Caveat, I'm not a member of 13th, but anyway...)

You are in open, at a CG, one that's publically had a blockade announced, and STILL you feel the need to post about being killed?

SMFH.

^^^ They are abolutely right, OP.

Every single time (and those times are many) someone takes the time to create a thread and write a prose stating how much they don't care about being blown to smithereeens, they just get extra-giggles on top. They haven't lost a bunch of their time at all: their true prize is this very thread.

Does that work the same way when people come on the forums to tell us they don;t care, when their Factions get ganked?

I take the guy at his work. Peeps come on here to say 'why do players leave open as soon as they see me?'. We take them at their word that they just wanted to play a little. Why can't we accept that the OP is just bemused at the triviality of the gank?

I know why. It's those feelings, when someone IS mad about a gank, that sustains those players. It's their version of manna. NPC's don;t cut it, why? Because there is no possibility for angst at the other end. Like the Honey Badger, NPC's just don't give a .... It has been stated as much, recently too. This all feeds right into the narrative on the state of open. Why place your game time in the hands of players that only enjoy the anger they might be able to create?

1442307965-fc57954d31e0920a5698081d556e75f9.jpeg

Well the generalisations certainly started later than I expected. This was the 5th post in the thread. Huh, these forums must be softening up [up]

Na, it started way earlier than that. Look at post #2. Purely a generalization. One that you would pass by because you agree. Now that someone landed the same on a PvP'er, you get all bunched up.

A lot of effort posting when you don't care. You literally went out of your way to tell people you don't care because no one asked.

Deleted member 38366

D
Hm, it all sounds to me as : "ELITE : Toxic - working as intended" (?)

Might be news to the OP, but term "CG" actually means "Community Ganking" - at least in Open Play a.k.a. "Lawless FFA - Free for All PvP" ;)

Has been since a long time. Never been different for all I know.

PS.
No better place exists for Interdiction Evasion Training though. A CG is the place to be for that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
genuinely not mad here.

Normally, I only play solo. That's how it was back in '84 when I first played (Yes, I know, I'm one of those lol) but tonight I thought (as I'm more than a little drunken) I would about in open, just because I'm piloting a cheap ship, with little cargo. I thought it would be interesting to see how easy it was to evade interdiction by a cmdr and whether or not all the tales of evil cockwombles murdering people for the lulz were true.

It was an interesting experiment while it lasted ;)

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of effort posting when you don't care. You literally went out of your way to tell people you don't care because no one asked.

Yep, got it in one. Alcohol has hat effect on people haha.

Last edited:
Top Bottom