Dear whoever just murdered me.....

I don't really care, I have plenty cash and am just playing pokemon with ships at the mo, arsing about cos it's Friday and i'm drunk. But..... you do need to understand that your efforts are effectively pointless.......

1) I have a very low combat ranking.. so the kill wont count for much - unless you are mostly harmless?

2) I only had 112t of cargo on me... so in the general scheme of things - it ain't gonna slow, or stop the CG

3) Now, for the rest of the CG, I will play in solo - so you've lost the chance of having a decent impact, and another pirate.

4) A wing of 4 Vs an unarmed, unshielded T6 is overkill, don'tcha think?

So really, you've just wasted a bunch of your time, and around 90 seconds of mine. If you'd actually tried to pirate me, I probably would've given you all my cargo. As it is. you've just denied yourself another kill at some point in the future. lol. Who's the real loser in this 'engagement' ?

9479284ed5b33009e3828cfd8fcc4738.jpg

Achilles7

Banned
Reason was he was flying without shields, i told him that btw before i destroyed his ship.

LOL you were basically providing a public service by educating him..my mistake! :D

Btw remember a Vulture cmdr who deliberately dropped shields for an Elite Courier to entice him on, then was attacked from behind by your FDL while he was chasing the cheeky Imperial off, a couple of weeks back..was that because he didn't have any shields, also? That didn't turn out quite as well for you, did it? :p

LOL you were basically providing a public service by educating him..my mistake! :D

Btw remember a Vulture cmdr who deliberately dropped shields for an Elite Courier to entice him on, then was attacked from behind by your FDL while he was chasing the cheeky Imperial off, a couple of weeks back..was that because he didn't have any shields, also? That didn't turn out quite as well for you, did it? :p

To be honest i have no idea what you are talking about but i guess you are talking about some other CMDR

Top Bottom