ACTIVE CG Defend Shinrarta Dezhra Against Thargoid Invasion

Don't bother picking up missions at Jameson. Nothing you kill defending it will count.
I'm not good at killing interceptors, but I've taken a slew of scout missions and they've been completing normally as I pick off scouts around the station, no issues.

Also anyone know why there aren't any hunters at Jameson? I can nail those and they are worth far more bounty, so I was kinda disappointed not seeing any.

Last edited:
I'm not good at killing interceptors, but I've taken a slew of scout missions and they've been completing normally as I pick off scouts around the station, no issues.

Maybe it's working for scout-killing missions. It's not working for interceptors.

EDIT: I just killed six cyclops. Not one mission completed.

1726794525901.png

Last edited:
Ok smart AX people, I have a quick question for you. I’m not the most experienced AX pilot but I have killed my fair share. That includes solo kills of all the interceptors. Admittedly the Medusa took many attempts and the Hydra took more than that.

My question is regarding AX CZ’s. Like the one currently at Jameson Memorial. Today I made about 380M in Ax bonds for the CG. I flew in the AXI pg so there were lots of commanders there. I saw loads of scouts, many Cyclops’s, a handful of Basi’s and a few Hydras, but zero Medusas Why are Medusas apparently so rare in these CZ’s? From my experience this is very typical, with no, or extremely rare, entrances of Medusas in AX CZ’s. What’s going on?

Just docked at Cornwallis to give the latest Contributions from tonight.
Mission Board, "No Community Goal".
A couple of Exit To Main Menu / Continue later, the Community Goal appeared, but can't see the contributions from tonight (substantial, clearly seen in my Claims), shows only what I submitted yesterday.
Anyone else?

EDIT
Solved on it's own...

Last edited:
Can the next surprise Thargoid invasion be Sol?
Will be Colonia, and a wormhole will be created in V886 Centauri collapsing the Class DA star with the support of the three Megaships currently present in the system, to quickly reach the new warfront.

an unprecedented collaboration between Azimuth Biotech and Sirius Corp is already working on it.

Attention commanders, this will be a one-way ticket, retreat is not an option.

...or similar scenario switching the destination to the heart of the goid's hive

every now and then a flight of fancy is allowed, don't beat me :)

Will be Colonia, and a wormhole will be created in V886 Centauri collapsing the Class DA star with the support of the three Megaships currently present in the system, to quickly reach the new warfront.

an unprecedented collaboration between Azimuth Biotech and Sirius Corp is already working on it.

...or similar scenario switching the destination to the heart of the goid's hive

Or Galactic Hyperspace to the Magellanic Clouds. The Starforge could no doubt make a pair of good dwarf galaxies. But are the Thargoids already there?

Finally. It only took a couple dozen cyclops. Second or third to last one tagged all the missions at once.
Were you playing with others, open or pg? If you don't do enough damage, you don't get mission credit, only combat bonds. You can tag and get the credits, but if you don't do enough damage your missions won't complete. This means groups in wings have a distinct advantage over non winged cmdrs, so you should wing up with strangers in the instance to ensure you get collectively enough damage. Also means their damage/kills are your kills. If this isn't the way its supposed to be, well it's been my experience at invasions everytime I've played with others.

tl;dr - wing up with anyone you can in open to ensure missions complete.

And don't forget to turn off crime reporting!

Hutton Orbital?

(so finally all can get that Anaconda)

please for the love of god turn off report crimes at shindez. getting teleported 80 ly in a near jumpless ship is just pure suffering, also for some reason i claim by bounty at the prison ships literal hours an hundreds of millions wasted for nothing. crime and punishment system is such a sick joke in this game.
So your attacking other players and now complaining? Or am i not getting that right?

O7

please for the love of god turn off report crimes at shindez. getting teleported 80 ly in a near jumpless ship is just pure suffering, also for some reason i claim by bounty at the prison ships literal hours an hundreds of millions wasted for nothing. crime and punishment system is such a sick joke in this game.
Not likely. If anyone wants to interrupt my play, they can take the consequences. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom