COMPLETED CG Deliver Rare Goods for Newborn Duval Celebration

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tier 2 reached.
Bonus pay is standard bonus x tier level for bonus pay...

Tier 3= needs 500K ton...
Tier 4= needs 1mill tons...
Tier 5= 2 mill tons...

What's the best loop?
What's your cargo capacity and overall jump range?
But independent of that - while Epsilon Indi is in boom, the most efficient loop is to go for bourbon only.
Otherwise, possibly not the shortest loop, but the only one I could find with <170 ly between ports:
Paresa -- 157 ly --> HR7221 -- 171 ly --> Aegaeon --87 ly --> Epsilon Indi --168 ly --> Yaso Kondi -- 90 ly --> Paresa

Squatting a parking spot for the disabled and couldn't get the teabags from within a few steps. :p

Guess you'll have to wait until CG ends to see how much I've gathered.

Inara is hugely unreliable in this instance as I won't be dropping my rares off until late Wed.

Due to competition I'll just say as things stand currently one of the current Top 10 will be losing their spot. 😉

Inara is hugely unreliable in this instance as I won't be dropping my rares off until late Wed.

Due to competition I'll just say as things stand currently one of the current Top 10 will be losing their spot. 😉
I'm sure there will be a few last minute's dumps from FCs. Looks like tier 5 won't be reached, so it's plannable. Would be a nice gamble otherwise.

I had to park at three blocks distance and stopped after a T9 load. After all if the ships should come with their nominal value, there's absolutely no incentive left.

What value will the ship rewards actually have? Zero or their nominal price?
We had both cases already.
Any news on this? @Flossy @Kietrax

Guess you'll have to wait until CG ends to see how much I've gathered.

So that's what you're doing with your asp...
I've been doing the round robin and tested 4 loops.
Yaso Kondi - Paresa is always last due to the nature of the cargo.
The other three I swapped around mostly for variety.

IMO - As they will be given as a FREE reward, their value will be 0; otherwise people will just sell them for a profit.
No prob selling the Courier I just bought a couple of weeks ago for fun (and not-so-boring wake scans) and keeping the new one. I just want that discount for the Cutter. Are those fighter hangers any good? I haven't used those yet.
EDIT: Im also trying to EARN said discount by staying top 10%. I don't leech :)

Last edited:
No prob selling the Courier I just bought a couple of weeks ago for fun (and not-so-boring wake scans) and keeping the new one. I just want that discount for the Cutter. Are those fighter hangers any good? I haven't used those yet.
EDIT: Im also trying to EARN said discount by staying top 10%. I don't leech :)

Fighter hangars are good, and fun to play around with. Paying the crew...less fun.

IMO - As they will be given as a FREE reward, their value will be 0; otherwise people will just sell them for a profit.
Thanks for your reply. I do hope for the sensible option. But FD hasn't been consistent.
Remember the Type-6 we got in He Bo? It was also rewarded "for free" and had its nominal stock value.

In that case they could just hand out Cr. Instead of the iEagle a whopping 110,830 Cr! Minus 10% of course, because when selling a ship, it's not completely refunded.

I'd imagine they won't be free; they are a reward, after all. If people just want to then sell them for more credits, then why not?

Would them having a zero value also feed over into the rebuy costs?

I'd imagine they won't be free; they are a reward, after all. If people just want to then sell them for more credits, then why not?

Would them having a zero value also feed over into the rebuy costs?
It's just, that even in relation to the measly Cr rewards of this CG, also the Clipper's 22M is laughable. In terms of Cr value.
The whole point that remains would be the effect on rebuy. And more importantly, a unique ship.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom