COMPLETED CG Deliver Rare Goods for Newborn Duval Celebration

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Tier 3 was reached Monday has dropped back to friday hand in levels... this is triggering inara ro report failure to reach tier 4 as it can't count for FC drop off values..

I almost hate to point this out, but...
1.) Park an Imperial Cutter 11,000 11 Km from the station (cargo focused with one class 5 collector limpet controller)
2.) Acquire four "friends" with haulers that have at least 36 tons worth of cargo space.
3.) The "friends" each pick up their 36 tons and cart them out to the cutter, then jettison the cargo in <= 20 ton batches.

It takes about 10 minutes to run through all four ships flying out, dropping cargo, and returning for more - lining up nicely with the 10 minute restocking time on the station.

Figure roughly 688 tons of cargo per hour. If you own a carrier, you can transfer the Cutter's cargo and repeat.

The only hiccup for Epsilon Indi is the ridiculously high rate of orbital rotation for Mitterand Hollow.

EDIT: So I learn something new. I had no idea this was a thing, but credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
I almost hate to point this out, but...
1.) Park an Imperial Cutter 11,000 Km from the station (cargo focused with one class 5 collector limpet controller)
2.) Acquire four "friends" with haulers that have at least 36 tons worth of cargo space.
3.) The "friends" each pick up their 36 tons and cart them out to the cutter, then jettison the cargo in <= 20 ton batches.

It takes about 10 minutes to run through all four ships flying out, dropping cargo, and returning for more - lining up nicely with the 10 minute restocking time on the station.

Figure roughly 688 tons of cargo per hour. If you own a carrier, you can transfer the Cutter's cargo and repeat.

The only hiccup for Epsilon Indi is the ridiculously high rate of orbital rotation for Mitterand Hollow.
Congratulations.

You re-invented teabagging. Now you can apply for membership with the Teaka Ceremonial Teabaggers, the Hutton Orbital Truckers cooperative or Operation IDA.

Oh, and you don't need to fly 11,000 km out. 11 km will suffice. Or anywhere outside the station, really, as long as you can collect the stuff faster than the station's cleanup crew.

And one more thing...
ZFMzO4P.jpg

Not correct. The latest FSDs and Mining lasers (and likely all other module rewards) have a value of zero and thus a transfer fee of 100 Cr. Independent of the transfer distance.

But here it's a ship reward anyway.
My bad. That's where I got the 100Cr from tbh.

D*mn.
So either go solo with a scratch built cargo Python or remember where I parked the Cutter.

I'm loving the Phantom for this.

Almost 1000mj of resistance based shields, and boosts to 584m/s so no NPC will bother me and can survive to high wake vs a player.

Jumps over 68.5ly unladen, and even with a full load of leaf (24t) and bourbon (54t) I'm getting a respectable 58.5ly.

I'm loving the Phantom for this.

Almost 1000mj of resistance based shields, and boosts to 584m/s so no NPC will bother me and can survive to high wake vs a player.

Jumps over 68.5ly unladen, and even with a full load of leaf (24t) and bourbon (54t) I'm getting a respectable 58.5ly.
Well done, would you be willing to share your build. Sounds like it is the perfect build for a rare items trading ship?

Double engineered class 5 FSD with mass manager from tech broker... will not show on build sites so figures will be wrong on build sites...
Just keep that in mind... jump range will be higher than displayed
Doesn't EDSY have it?
Last I checked it was just the size 6 EDSY was missing.

Last edited:
Doesn't EDSY have it?
Last I checked it was just the size 6 EDSY was missing.
It has it but requires manual adding, it won't convert from Capi imports... Which is how players convert in game ships to urls on build sites...
Players with existing ships just import them from game to build sites there's no requirement to set each option if you already built the ship in game ..

Last edited:
It has it but requires manual adding, it won't convert from Capi imports... Which is how players convert in game ships to urls on build sites...
Players with existing ships just import them from game to build sites there's no requirement to set each option if you already built the ship in game ..
Ah I do it the other way round.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom