Dev Diary #3 - Creating Your Own Jurassic World

"PC and new-generation console players will also be able to mix eras and combine the two building sets"
I'm very disappointed to hear that older console gamers will lose the benefit of stepping into the old world.
I play on Xbox One and I get really upset because, besides the price being very high, I won't have the same experience as a PC gamer or high-end consoles.
You have to think that you are going to play a game from 2021 on a console from 2013 with closed hardware that cannot be improved. It seems almost a miracle to me that JWE2 can be run on previous generation consoles. This speaks highly of Frontier's work and while the graphical leap from JWE is very small, you only have to look at the PC requirements to realize it.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I sure hope that the sandbox also includes the options from 1 like turning off disasters, unbreakable fences, unlimited money, no sick dino 's and no power station needs etc. Hopefully new options got add onto the ones we already had.
You can still customise your Sandbox experience to your liking :)
Will we get a hue and saturation sliders to make them fully unique or will it be a select amount of swatches we choose from?
You'll be selecting from a number of pre-determined skin and pattern colours when bioengineering your dinosaurs.

Hello all !
Are those proceratosaurus walking through the enclosure at 4:12?

Edit : Maybe Majungasaurus in fact; but not quite sure.

Last edited:
Still nothing on new smaller dinosaurs like Protoceratops and Psittacosaurus, why they ignore these jewels of the prehistoric world so much...

Still nothing on new smaller dinosaurs like Protoceratops and Psittacosaurus, why they ignore these jewels of the prehistoric world so much...
Well remember for them to add stuff to their game Universal has to green light them to put in this includes new species.

Remember that they have to be given the green light from Universal to had something to the game, which sadly that includes adding new species to the game.

Top Bottom