Developers Diaries... how often?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Well, today marks the new week for a Dev Diary. I must say, anticipation is starting to grow even more. [cool]

Brett C

Frontier
Our Coaster Head Club members got some new items to drool over earlier today. I must say, every time i look at those animations and the character... of the characters is just awesome. [woah][up]

just remember guys, stay patient for these updates and let's not make this forum as bad as the RCTW one with the constant complaining when things don't arrive on time

just remember guys, stay patient for these updates and let's not make this forum as bad as the RCTW one with the constant complaining when things don't arrive on time

Exactly and Yes Brett the Coaster Head Club members got some pretty cool items to check out!! I loved them! :)

In theory, yes, but if there isn't, it's not the end of the world.
Oh, i'm just asking, because everything is in english, and sometimes, i dont really understand what people say.

It was just to be sure if we will have a new dev diary video every week.

Oh, i'm just asking, because everything is in english, and sometimes, i dont really understand what people say.

It was just to be sure if we will have a new dev diary video every week.

Just be patient. Asking around you get nothing. Just be patient!;)

Brett C

Frontier
Sorry folks, I misunderstood what we had planned for the dev diaries - they won't be weekly, but there will be some form of content every week. In fact, multiple content drops each week! Keep a look out on the forum, and we'll let you know when the next dev diary is coming. It takes a long time to compile these videos, so they will take several weeks of production before they're ready to be shown, but there definitely is a fantastic series of these planned![happy]

Sorry folks, I misunderstood what we had planned for the dev diaries - they won't be weekly, but there will be some form of content every week. In fact, multiple content drops each week! Keep a look out on the forum, and we'll let you know when the next dev diary is coming. It takes a long time to compile these videos, so they will take several weeks of production before they're ready to be shown, but there definitely is a fantastic series of these planned![happy]

Yippy! Thanks for the update Brett!! This is amazing you all are on the ball for sure! :)

GRUMBLE GRUMBLE GRUMBLE, RANT RANT RANT!

Just kidding, I was surprised when you said they'd be weekly to be honest, the first dev diary came across as something that would be a bit less frequent. I'm just happy to get any information about the game.

Ah , I did well to insist.

Thank you for the additional information sir [up]

Just kidding, I was surprised when you said they'd be weekly to be honest, the first dev diary came across as something that would be a bit less frequent. [...]
Same for me, i was really surprised too.

makes sense, thought those dev diaries would take a while to compile. any content is good to keep us coming back for more for the next year or so!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom