Developers Diaries... how often?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks, I misunderstood what we had planned for the dev diaries - they won't be weekly, but there will be some form of content every week. In fact, multiple content drops each week! Keep a look out on the forum, and we'll let you know when the next dev diary is coming. It takes a long time to compile these videos, so they will take several weeks of production before they're ready to be shown, but there definitely is a fantastic series of these planned![happy]

No problem Brett! Misunderstandings happen from time to time, after-all we are only Human. [big grin]

I am looking forward to seeing everything develop and appreciate the effort you and everybody at Frontier is putting in thus far. Planet Coaster is going to be great and we are working on a strong community here on the forums as well.

Thanks again for the update Brett. [up]

No problem Brett!
New stuff is important and I prefere very well done Dev Diaries instead of little videos without any sense.
Keep on working and thank you for your honestly!

Sorry folks, I misunderstood what we had planned for the dev diaries - they won't be weekly, but there will be some form of content every week. In fact, multiple content drops each week! Keep a look out on the forum, and we'll let you know when the next dev diary is coming. It takes a long time to compile these videos, so they will take several weeks of production before they're ready to be shown, but there definitely is a fantastic series of these planned![happy]
When can we expect some news?Would love to here about paths and coasters

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
u guys know something i dont ? dev diary part 2 coming soon?

We know as much as is said on this forum. We just want a new Dev Diary and can't wait for it, because we were told its about a scenery building system. It will also be the first Dev Diary with an extended edition /uncut for Coaster Head Club members.

In short: it will be amazing!

Last edited:
We know as much as is said on this forum. We just want a new Dev Diary and can't wait for it, because we were told its about a scenery building system. It will also be the first Dev Diary with an extended edition /uncut for Coaster Head Club members.

In sort: it will be amazing!
+1

Last edited:

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
I'm thinking we may be getting it pretty soon. [wink]

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]351365324987604[/fbpost]

[tweet]674661931282771968[/tweet]

I'm thinking we may be getting it pretty soon. [wink]

[fbpost=PlanetCoaster]351365324987604[/fbpost]

[tweet]674661931282771968[/tweet]
Wooooo I'm excited
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom