Dinosaur Comfort Requirements

Unfortunately there is currently nothing in the game that will tell you how big your enclosures are. As it stands now it's really just trial and error. With luck they'll patch in a way for us to know exactly how big our enclosures are at a future date.

There was a size guide that someone else had posted up based off of fence panel sizes, but I did some testing myself and found it to be inaccurate. So currently we have no sure way to determine pen size

Last edited:
Unfortunately there is currently nothing in the game that will tell you how big your enclosures are. As it stands now it's really just trial and error. With luck they'll patch in a way for us to know exactly how big our enclosures are at a future date.

There was a size guide that someone else had posted up based off of fence panel sizes, but I did some testing myself and found it to be inaccurate. So currently we have no sure way to determine pen size

Yeah seems this is just trial and error

Can I somehow in the process of changeing a dinos genome, do something to alter the comfort level, so that the threshold when the bar gets into red, actually take longer?

Can I somehow in the process of changeing a dinos genome, do something to alter the comfort level, so that the threshold when the bar gets into red, actually take longer?

The comfort level can not be changed with genomes.

Please stop spamming posts with the same question in different threads, I deleted your other posts.

Last edited:
Are you sure the social requirement for the Ceratosaurus is correct? Whenever I have more than two of them in one enclosure, a fight always breaks out.

Yes indeed, I keep three of them together on at least two of my islands. Here's a picture of the in game info.
28420776997_18df9868a3_o.jpg

Okay, so I've made some lists of the current species, sorted alphabetically, paddock size, max population, and cost per rating. There's also an approximate Grass : Forest ratio :)

Attachments

• JurassicWorldSpeciesLists.pdf
    342.1 KB · Views: 370
Just realized how outdated my original post was so I've redone the whole thing in spreadsheet form, plenty of others are out there, but I figured since I started this I'd better keep my own updated. Put the link in the original post, will update it again after the summer update to add the wetland requirement for dinos that need it.

Just realized how outdated my original post was so I've redone the whole thing in spreadsheet form, plenty of others are out there, but I figured since I started this I'd better keep my own updated. Put the link in the original post, will update it again after the summer update to add the wetland requirement for dinos that need it.
Thanks for the update, really appreciate your work. (y)

Top Bottom