Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

There seems to be a lotta talk about Lockwood Manor. I guess that’s because a few of the species there (Diplodocus, Dracorex, and Edmontosaururs) are in the base game, so why not everyone else? To recap, we want Agujaceratops, Concavenator, Kosmoceratops, Peloroplites, Protoceratops, and Teratophoneus. Am I correct? If we do get Teratophoneus, pair it with Peloroplites. It’s both or neither.
All I love all of them I wish all of them could came in the game and I'm certain these ones will have a good reference in this game.

WHY WE NEED CRYOLOPHOSAURUS IN THE NEXT DLC....
It's it's pretty obvious that the most famous Arctic dinosaur would definitely be on a list on the most requested dinosaurs in this community I mean look at it I really hope Frontier get creative and put colorful colors on the crest of the dinosaur and at the same time include unique green looking blue and Reddish coloring to this beautiful dinosaur on its whole body even though it's not canon yet however I hope it becomes Canon in the series camp Cretaceous on Netflix. Frontier please make this dinosaur also come out in your game as well all of us are begging for it.
800wm.jpeg

We really need Owen Grady's DLC Pack right now guys. I want to see some five new dinosaurs in JWE, I know I said this so many times, but I would love to see on my list.
5 Dinosaurs for Owen's DLC
Oviraptor
Utahraptor
Pyroraptor
Bambiraptor
Austroraptor
Atrociraptor

WHY WE NEED PACHYRHINOSAURUS, KOSMOCERATOPS, AGUJACERATOPS IN JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION.....

PACHYRHINOSAURUS: this dinosaur was briefly scene in a manifest on what species were on board the ship in Fallen Kingdom and Pachyrhinosaurus was shown in is Easter egg so there is a very high chance we'll see this dinosaur in Jurassic World 3, and I would be absolutely psyched if Frontier would include Pachyrhinosaurus in the next DLC for Jurassic Park 1993 DLC if it's coming. all in all this dinosaur is canon.
pachyrhinosaurus-dinosaur-stays-alert-sergey-krasovskiy.jpg

KOSMOCERATOPS: A semi Canon dinosaur shown in the Lockwood Manor as a skeleton this dinosaur is absolutely fascinating and I wouldn't mind more ceratopsians smaller to include into Jurassic world evolution.
Kosmoceratops-547x444.jpg

AGUJACERATOPS: I don't know why but for some reason people seem to confuse the agujaceratops with the Triceratops in Fallen Kingdom even though they thought this dinosaur was a Triceratops skull in the movie it was not in fact it was the skull of this animal that would ultimately end the indoraptor, which is why this semi Canon dinosaur deserve a spotlight in Jurassic world evolution because of its unique horns this dinosaur absolutely deserves a chance to be famous.
agujaceratops-mariscalensis-a-prehistoric-era-dinosaur-from-the-late-D4TB3D.jpg

this is absolutely a beautiful variety of ceratopsids and I hope Frontier include the new dinosaurs here in the Future of Jurassic World Evolution soon.

Last edited:
WHY WE NEED ALAMOSAURUS IN THE NEXT JURASSIC WORLD EVOLUTION DLC.....
it's dinosaur that was or is Semi-Canon a Sauropod that shared its environment with T Rex and may have been hunted by T Rex a titanosaur that deserves a chance to be included in 2 Jurassic world evolution due to the fact that this dinosaur was displayed as a skeleton in the original Jurassic Park movie where the T-Rex eventually destroyed at the end of the movie in the Jurassic Park Innovation Center.

The Awesome Default Color to resemble this here!
alamosaurus_fabrizio-de-rossi.jpg

ALAMOSAURUS should look like this to differentiate it from dreadnoughtus that's my suggestion Frontier Developers. including osteoderms similar to Diplodocus all along its back.
9204948534_53abb24c38_b.jpg

Scale in Size of ALAMOSAURUS
alamosaurus_sanjuanensis_by_teratophoneus-d5e7ezs.jpg

Alamosaurus Skeleton
2904046774bf649fa1c29fa36a9f1203.jpg

ALAMOSAURUS CAMEO IN JURASSIC PARK
Jurassic-park-movie-screencaps_com-13796.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to see some more animal packs.

Crocodile Pack:
Kaprosuchus- A really interesting species
Nundasuchus- It's only ever been in Jurassic World The Game
Sarcosuchus- The biggest Crocodile ever
Deinosuchus- I just think it's neat, ok?

Permian Pack:
Scutosaurus- Another underrated species
Dimetrodon- I'm surprised it isn't in already
Edaphosaurus- A companion piece to dimetrodon
Dinogorgon- we haven't seen anything like it before, so new animation set?
Ophiacodon- Another underrepresented animal

Tyrannosaur Pack:
Gorgosaurus- It has a fierce appearance
Guanlong- We need more basal Tyrannosaurs
Kileskus- See above

Triassic Pack:
Coelophysis- Walking with dinosaurs was my childhood, ok?
Postosuchus- See above
Plateosaurus- See above

Jurassic Pack:
Saurophaganax- It could have an organ in its head that lets it replicate the noises of other dinosaurs to lure them into a false sense of security to hunt and to differentiate it from the allosaurus
Megalosaurus- The first carnivorous dinosaur ever discovered
Brontosaurus- It was real, then not, now it's real again.
Torvosaurus- Quite a slender large carnivore that could have some unique animations

Tiny Dinosaurs Pack:
Psittacosaurus- So
Compsognathus- Heccin
Microceratus- CUTE!!!

Giant dinosaurs Pack:
Argentinosaurus- Can fight back against the Indominus Rex
Therizinosaurus- Based on the one in "The Giant Claw"
Sigilmassasaurus- Theorized to be the largest carnivore, even bigger than Spinosaurus

Last edited:
Evolution has every literally dinosaur at the Oklahoma Science museum (Acrocanthoaurus, Velociraptor, Deinonychus, Camarasaurus) except for the Tenontosaurus. It would be a pretty neat edition if added.

With the constraints of marine and flying reptiles not being able to be feasible in the game, may I suggest another option. A suggestion would be to release a DLC pack with prehistoric creatures that were either contemporaries to the dinosaurs, or just as famous themselves. Postosuchus, Dimetrodon, and Sarcosuchus being good examples of such animals.

Postosuchus

Dimetrodon

Sarcosuchus

Last edited:
As a way to provide a more accurate portrayal of existing dinosaurs found in game, what if other species were added that are close relatives of those species. Namely, for Spinosaurus and Dilophosaurus.

Sigilmassasaurus

Dracovenator

Top Bottom