Dinosaurs Dinosaur Wishlist Mega Thread

I am with you for Pachyrhinosaurus. Will it be in a DLC pack? Or will it appear in Jurassic World: Dominion and be available as part of a free update?
I got the data about Saltasaurus and I wonder will it be added.
Pachyrhinosaurus has quite a bit of support behind it, I would say it's likely to come before dominion comes out, though I also have doubts it would actually be in that movie, considering Sinoceratops and Nasutoceratops might fill that roles that would go to it.

Saltasaurus does have a middle amount of support, so a little likely. I'm guessing you're talking about Lecho, Allen (Loricosaurus) & Anacleto (Neuquensaurus) formations as the historic maximum?

UNIQUE SPECIES PT.1 That would have unique mechanics compared to other dinosaurs already in the game but also would have mechanics that are unseen in different species of dinosaurs as well. I hope Frontier and all of you agree with this list

MUSSAURUS: at 150.Ibs and 10.ft in lengththis animal would definitely be unique compared to other dinosaurs in the game and possibly have mechanics similar to iguanodon and since iguanodon is the only dinosaur in the game that actually eats from its hands I think Frontier could implements the same mechanics of iguanodon into this dinosaur. Personally I would prefer plateosaurus but since Frontier is also trying to give us the nostalgia from the original novels as well as the movie might as well choose this one of nostalgia.
mussaurus_patagonicus_by_spinoinwonderland_ddnswa3-350t (1).jpg

AUSTRORAPTOR: at 660.Ibs and 20.ft in length I would prefer this animal rather than utahraptor which would most closely resemble the already famous velociraptor in Jurassic world evolution and of course I would definitely love this dinosaur more than all the other raptors in the game because it would provide a piscivore behavior not seen in raptors in the game other than the spinoraptor. But hybrids don't count.
fred-wierum-dromaeosaurs-austro2.jpg

AUSTROLOVENATOR: at 1100.Ibs and 21.ft in lengthwho wouldn't want to have a unique dinosaur between this animal and its cousin megaraptor from South Americait would be obvious which of the two I would choose and I would choose the one that comes from the continent that's least represented in the game, plus we need a megaratorin dinosaur that would display unique features specifically hunting is this animal would definitely have a unique hunting in real life, so I hope Frontier has plans.
Australovenator.jpg

DEINOCHEIRUS: at 2.2 Short Tons and at 36.ft in length, a piscivore a member of the ornithomimus family it would definitely be an absolutely fantastic and unique dinosaur to be a included into Jurassic world evolution, especially with bird like behavior from this Dino. I plead with Frontier to include this animal.
EPZyTOEWAAIhXux-1024x576.jpg

NOTHRONYCHUS: 2200.Ibs and 20.ft in length you're probably asking why this dinosaur why not Therizinosaurus which is bigger well that's the problem unfortunately the real animal is incomplete so we don't know what this dinosaur look like but all we can do is guess on what its closest relatives look like it so far NOTHRONYCHUS is pretty much the dinosaur that most peeling tologist to use as an image of what the actual Therizinosaurus may have looked like. So why not just use this dinosaur and have a unique mechanic where it feeds off of the sauropod feeders just to give us a bizarre dinosaur that would definitely be unique feeding from the sauropod feeders and is not a sauropod, And would slash the face off of carnotaurus or allosaurus.
nothronychus-2-m_5edf.jpg

ANZURAPTOR: 660.Ibs and 11.ft long a very great candidate from North America to be added it would be similar to its cousin oviraptor but it would absolutely be great to see an oviraptorid with a awesome frill on its head that's more scientifically accurate instead of the abomination deinonychus. Anyway I think it would be a fantastic addition and it would be cool to watch it feed from both the herbivore feeder and the carnivore feeder.
A-GettyImages-479570905_ppsht0.jpg

Last edited:
Pachyrhinosaurus has quite a bit of support behind it, I would say it's likely to come before dominion comes out, though I also have doubts it would actually be in that movie, considering Sinoceratops and Nasutoceratops might fill that roles that would go to it.

Saltasaurus does have a middle amount of support, so a little likely. I'm guessing you're talking about Lecho, Allen (Loricosaurus) & Anacleto (Neuquensaurus) formations as the historic maximum?

Saltasaurus from Lecho Formation is the only species I have recently researched on.

Unique Species that would have unique mechanics compared to other dinosaurs already in the game but also would have mechanics that are unseen in different species of dinosaurs as well. I hope Frontier and all of you agree with this list

MUSSAURUS: at 150.Ibs and 10.ft in lengththis animal would definitely be unique compared to other dinosaurs in the game and possibly have mechanics similar to iguanodon and since iguanodon is the only dinosaur in the game that actually eats from its hands I think Frontier could implements the same mechanics of iguanodon into this dinosaur. Personally I would prefer plateosaurus but since Frontier is also trying to give us the nostalgia from the original novels as well as the movie might as well choose this one of nostalgia.
View attachment 167010

AUSTRORAPTOR: at 660.Ibs and 20.ft in length I would prefer this animal rather than utahraptor which would most closely resemble the already famous velociraptor in Jurassic world evolution and of course I would definitely love this dinosaur more than all the other raptors in the game because it would provide a piscivore behavior not seen in raptors in the game other than the spinoraptor. But hybrids don't count.
View attachment 167011

AUSTROLOVENATOR: at 1100.Ibs and 21.ft in lengthwho wouldn't want to have a unique dinosaur between this animal and its cousin megaraptor from South Americait would be obvious which of the two I would choose and I would choose the one that comes from the continent that's least represented in the game, plus we need a megaratorin dinosaur that would display unique features specifically hunting is this animal would definitely have a unique hunting in real life, so I hope Frontier has plans.
View attachment 167013

DEINOCHEIRUS: at 2.2 Short Tons and at 36.ft in length, a piscivore a member of the ornithomimus family it would definitely be an absolutely fantastic and unique dinosaur to be a included into Jurassic world evolution, especially with bird like behavior from this Dino. I plead with Frontier to include this animal.
View attachment 167014

NOTHRONYCHUS: 2200.Ibs and 20.ft in length you're probably asking why this dinosaur why not Therizinosaurus which is bigger well that's the problem unfortunately the real animal is incomplete so we don't know what this dinosaur look like but all we can do is guess on what its closest relatives look like it so far NOTHRONYCHUS is pretty much the dinosaur that most peeling tologist to use as an image of what the actual Therizinosaurus may have looked like. So why not just use this dinosaur and have a unique mechanic where it feeds off of the sauropod feeders just to give us a bizarre dinosaur that would definitely be unique feeding from the sauropod feeders and is not a sauropod, And would slash the face off of carnotaurus or allosaurus.
View attachment 167015

ANZURAPTOR: 660.Ibs and 11.ft long a very great candidate from North America to be added it would be similar to its cousin oviraptor but it would absolutely be great to see an oviraptorid with a awesome frill on its head that's more scientifically accurate instead of the abomination deinonychus. Anyway I think it would be a fantastic addition and it would be cool to watch it feed from both the herbivore feeder and the carnivore feeder.
View attachment 167017

What are the chances that Mussaurus be added as a free update? Word is, this dinosaur species will appear in Camp Cretaceous.

I totally want a Pachyrhinosaurus and also Einiosaurus would be a nice addition in this game.

Last edited:
(More miscellaneous dinosaur species option candidates for anything)

Jurassic World: Dominion and the planned upcoming live-action TV show are likely going to have new on-screen species that weren’t present in the previous big and small installments of the franchise’s film series, and I know for fact those will automatically be included for Frontier to develop on. So, this list is for those if they won’t make it in any of them, maybe.

1. Nothronychus (North America): A therizinosaur type herbivore that gave science a clear view of what this group of dinosaurs looked like.

2. Miragaia (Europe): A stegosaur herbivore with an unusually long neck.

3. Mononykus (Asia): A small theropod thought to have fed mainly on insects. (In Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom, sculptures of these things, later to be expanded as taxidermied specimens in a minor known source, were used in Lockwood’s Mansion. Whether or not they are officially just statues or taxidermy dinosaurs, their design suits well for a JP film.)

4. Cryolophosaurus (Antarctica): A crested carnivore from the Jurassic from what is now the frozen continent of Antarctica.

5. Saltasaurus (South America): A sauropod type dinosaur that had a short neck and bony armored features on its back.

6. Tarbosaurus (Asia): A huge tyrannosaur predator that may be synonymous with Tyrannosaurus, and may have been the top predator of its environment.

7. Yangchuanosaurus (Asia): A large powerful carnivorous dinosaur discovered in China that lived during the Jurassic.

8. Elaphrosaurus (Africa): A long and slender theropod dinosaur that may have been either herbivorous or omnivore due other known related species. (A different Paleobotany could workout for something like this, but I'm not entirely sure about that yet.)

9. Tenontosaurus (North America): A herbivorous ornithopod dinosaur with a rather long tail, and a contemporary of Deinonychus.

10. Diabloceratops (North America): A ceratopsian dinosaur whose name is referred to the horns on the top of its frill.
I'd like too have Tarbosaurus and Diabloceratops models

Given that Apatosaurus, Diplodocus, and Mamenchisaurus were available in the game; I am not sure if anybody want Barosaurus. Regarding crested hadrosaurs, will it be too much if Lambeosaurus and Saurolophus are added?

The same could be said regarding Centrosaurus that functioned similar to Sinoceratops and Styracosaurus even though their appearances were different.
I think Centrosaurus would be a nice addition also Lambeosaurus, Amargasaurus and Argentinosaurus.

Last edited:
Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_H3wxMWTw

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tdpDs36Y5Oc

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AzTZ_UCkBD0

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULpMfsPmKsY

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4CHIdXb4WpI

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Do9x6x7DVws

Source: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z1OSwlm9tSQ

Gasparinisaura, Heterodontosaurus, Hypsilophodon, Koreaceratops, Leaellynasaura, Leptoceratops, Lesothosaurus, Magyarosaurus, Microceratus, Minmi, Mussaurus, Orodromeus, Protoceratops, Psittacosaurus, Scelidosaurus, Scutellosaurus, Stegoceras, Thescleosaurus

Last edited:
LAMBEOSAURUS: the dinosaur is absolutely my favorite amongst the
lambeosauridae and also I'm pretty sure a lot of people in the community have been begging Frontier for this dinosaur as well to be included because we need a new hadrosaur that will be as iconic in this franchise has this animal is very iconic too many scientific dinosaur lovers everywhere, plus Frontier I would love this dinosaur to only walk on four legs rather than two in order to make this lambeosaur more unique than others.
Hadrosaurs.jpg

GettyImages-82828456-c1f85464683a44828e4fe94fa271ceed.jpg

I am actually interested if we will get the Shunosaurus in the game.

It has been referenced in the ankylodocus information page, and I think it is the only dinosaur in the ingen documentation that is mentioned but not seen.

1585482207085.png

I will like it if it gets in the game, so it won't feel like an exclusion. Plus it could allow for a smaller more natural version of the ankylodocus, a non-hybrid variant of a sauropod with a club.

I am actually interested if we will get the Shunosaurus in the game.

It has been referenced in the ankylodocus information page, and I think it is the only dinosaur in the ingen documentation that is mentioned but not seen.

I will like it if it gets in the game, so it won't feel like an exclusion. Plus it could allow for a smaller more natural version of the ankylodocus, a non-hybrid variant of a sauropod with a club.
Looking into the ingen database, name dropping other Genera is uncommon, but there's quite a few dinosaur examples (I've included entries that seem to have included existing species before they were revealed, though may simply have been edited after).

Cerro Fortaleza Fm. - Puertasaurus
Ziliujing Fm. - link between prosauropods and sauropods, discovered in 1977 (probably referring to Gongxianosaurus, though that is assuming 1977 is actually meant to be 1997)
Albertosaurus - Dryptosaurus
Baryonyx - Iguanodon
Diplodocus - Allosaurus
Metriacanthosaurus - Allosaurus, Megalosaurus
Dracorex - Stygimoloch
Dryosaurus - Dysalotosaurus, Hypsilophodon (possibly a typo of hypsilophodont)
Homalocephale - Prenocephale
Gigantspinosaurus - Tuojiangosaurus
Sinoceratops - Shantungosaurus, Huaxiaosaurus (now a junior synonym of Shantungosaurus), Zhuchengtyrannus
Velociraptor - Protoceratops
Tyrannosaurus - Alamosaurus

Non-dinosaur
Pierre Shale - Archelon
Pteranodon - Ichthyornis, Nyctosaurus

I didn't go through the 54 pages but... am I the only one that wants to see the Procomsognathus in this? They've been in nearly every film and were kind of a highlight in the first couple of films. I think it would be a great addition. I think more skins that resemble the current understanding of dinosaurs, the feathers, different skin, etc would be a great addition as well. Even if it's just adding the skins from the third Jurassic Park film for the raptors that added feathering to their heads. Other dinosaurs I'd like to see eventually:

TRIASSIC
Procompsognathus --- Löwenstein Formation
Longisquama --- Madygen Formation
Tanystropheus --- Besano Formation
Sharovipteryx --- Madygen Formation

JURASSIC
Epidexipteryx --- Tiaojishan Formation
Epidendrosaurus --- Tiaojishan Formation
Amphicoelias fragillimus --- Dakota Formation (I would be curious to see their rendition of what this one might've been like)
Kulindadromeus --- Ukureyskaya Formation
Pegomastax --- Elliot Formation

CRETACEOUS
Nothronychus --- Moreno Hill Formation
Erlikosaurus --- Bayan Shireh Formation
Segnosaurus --- Bayan Shireh Formation
Beipiaosaurus --- Yixian Formation
Microraptor --- Jiufotang Formation
Deinocheirus --- Nemegt Formation
Bruhathkayosaurus --- Kallemedu Formation
Amargasaurus --- La Amarga Formation
Concavenator --- La Huérguina Formation
Kosmoceratops --- Kaiparowits Formation
Oryctodromeus --- Wayan Formation
Qianzhousaurus --- Nanxiong Formation
Rhinorex --- Nelsen Formation
Yutyrannus --- Yixian Formation
Linhenykus --- Wulansuhai Formation
Halszkaraptor --- Djadochta Formation
Incisivosaurus --- Yixian Formation
Leptoceratops --- Scollard Formation
Pachyrhinosaurus --- Wapiti Formation
Oviraptors --- Djadokhta Formation
Dineobellator --- Ojo Alamo Formation
Suzhousaurus ---Xiagou and Zhonggou Formations
Gigantoraptor --- Iren Dabasu Formation
Nigersaurus --- Elrhaz Formation
Masiakasaurus --- Maevarano Formation
Raptorex --- Yixian Formation
Pelecanimimus --- Calizas de La Huérguina Formation

I know they're not really dinosaurs but I would LOVE to see some pterosaurs. They've been in nearly every adaptation. Please bring aviaries to the park! I have'n't bought the DLC but it seems there is an aviary in the Jurassic Park original film DLC, not sure why it can't be implemented into the full game experience.

Phorusrhacids --- Glib Zegdou, Chichinales, Santa Cruz, Monte León, Tremembé, Sarmiento, and many other formations have found terror birds.
Quetzalcoatlus --- Maastrichtian Javelina Formation
Dimorphodon --- La Boca Formation
Ikrandraco --- Jiufotang Formation
Jeholopterus --- Tiaojishan Formation
Nyctosaurus --- Niobrara Formation
Nemicolopterus --- Jiufotang Formation
Pterodaustro --- Lagarcito Formation
Pteranodon --- Smoky Hill Chalk

I think it would also be interesting to add some marine features to the game. I know the only marine reptile to really be featured was a Mosasaur but there are a lot of options. It would add a bit of a challenge to fit them on the island too. Or even an aquarium feature to it as well. Including marine life such as:

Cryptoclidus --- Oxford Clay
Gerrothorax --- Fleming Fjord Formation
Ichthyosaurs --- (endless amount of formations to choose from but here are options) Agardhfjellet, Besano, Luning, Paja, and Sundance Formations.
Megalodon --- Yorktown Formations
Livyatan - Pisco Formation
Zygophyseter - Pietra Leccese Formation
Albicetus - Pisco Formation
Acrophyseter - Pisco Formation
Brygmophyseter - Bessho Formation
Scaldicetus - Pisco, Bercham Formation
Lariosaurus --- Winterswijk Muschekalk Quarry
Archelon --- Pierre Shale formation, Western Interior Seaway (maybe introduce dives for dig sites? Lots of marine life have been discovered in the seaways).
Dallasaurus --- Arcadia Park Shale and Kamp Ranch Limestone.
Dunkleosteus --- Lost Burro Formation
Stethacanthus --- Frasnian-Famennian Napier and Tournaisian Laurel Formations.
Helicoprion --- Phosphoria Formation
Jaekelopterus rhenaniae --- Klerf Formation
Pliosaur --- La Caja Formation
Liopleurodon --- Boulogne-sur-Mer
Mesosaurus --- Whitehill, Melo, and Irati Formations.
Elasmosaurus --- Pierre Shale Formation
Kronosaurus --- Toolebuc, Wallumbilla, and Paja Formations.
Prognathodon --- Maastrichtian-Age Deposits
Tylosaurus --- Pierre Shale Formation
Shonisaurus --- Luning Formation
Eurhinosaurus --- Limestone and Wackestone Deposits
Dakosaurus --- Neuquén Basin
Platecarpus --- Lower Demopolis Formation
Cymbospondylus --- Germanic Basin Southern Alps
Basilosaurus --- Qasr el Sagha Formation

To name a few options.

I also think it would be interesting to have insects (Meganeura) from that time as well, even if they can be simply raised as food options for certain species in the park. Most zoos and aquariums I've been too lately have butterfly pavilions and such. Expanding on the options of animals would be interesting I think. Other Jurassic Park and Jurassic World games have those additions, including mammals. Why not this one? Adding more animals is definitely going to keep me coming back to the game. Here's some other options:

Ororaphidia --- Jiulongshan Formation
Bohemiatupus --- Kladno Formation
Afromyrma --- Crater Lake
Mesojassoides --- Fox Hills Formation
Smilodon --- La Brea Tar Pits
Livyatan melvillei --- Pisco Formation
Sarcosuchus --- Albian Elrhaz, Continental Intercalaire, and Ain el Guettar Formations
Titanoboa --- Cerrejón Formation
Andrewsarchus --- Irdin Manha Formation
Castoroides --- Sheriden Cave and Old Crow Basin.
Coelodonta --- Tibetan Plateau
Entelodon --- Vayres-sur-Essonne
Glyptodon --- Amazon Basin
Mastodon --- Coso, Palomas, and Snake Creek Formations
Megatherium --- Luján River
Mesonyx --- Huerfano II site
Paraceratherium --- Chitarwata Formation
Phorusrhacos --- Santa Cruz and Monte León Formations
Procoptodon --- Lake Menindee and Kangaroo Island
Propalaeotherium --- Hampshire Basin
Uintatherium --- Lushi Formation
Mammoth --- La Brea Tar Pits (locations are nearly world wide)
Deinotherium --- Miocene Sinap Formation
Epicyon --- Coffee Ranch and Young Brothers Ranch. (large northern american fossil ranges)
Dire Wolf --- La Brea Tar Pits
Armbruster's Wolf --- Cumberland Bone Cave
Beringian Wolf --- Natural Trap Cave
Mesohippus, Miohippus , Hypohippus , Desmatippus, Anchitherium, Merychippus, and Acritohippus --- can be found nearly anywhere in the North American continent
Nimravidae, Pogonodon, Maofelis, Hoplophoneus, and Dinictis --- can also be located around the North American continent and occasionally Asia.

Extras that I couldn't at the time locate a dig site for:

Aphodiites
Meganeuropsis
Armaniidae
Ektatotricha
Arthropleura
Hyaenodon
Megalania
Cynodont

Anyway, these are just some thoughts!

I didn't go through the 54 pages but... am I the only one that wants to see the Procomsognathus in this? They've been in nearly every film and were kind of a highlight in the first couple of films. I think it would be a great addition. I think more skins that resemble the current understanding of dinosaurs, the feathers, different skin, etc would be a great addition as well. Even if it's just adding the skins from the third Jurassic Park film for the raptors that added feathering to their heads. Other dinosaurs I'd like to see eventually:
The "Return to Jurassic Park" DLC that came out in December last year, contains most of the stuff from the first three movies (new dino models including the JP3 raptors, Compsognathus, Pteranodon & buildings from the first movie). Procompsognathus is their name in the books, in the movies they're Compsognathus.

That said, there has been a few that have wanted Procompsognathus in the past, though I'm guessing there's probably less now that we have Compsognathus.

You're not actually missing out on too much with the aviary, the Pteranodon are a series of animation loops rather than proper animals. It also doesn't look like something they plan on expanding, being very pteranodon focused, so I'm not even sure if other future DLCs have the potential for a separate aviary with Dimorphodon.

Last edited:

TRIASSIC
Procompsognathus --- Löwenstein Formation
Longisquama --- Madygen Formation
Tanystropheus --- Besano Formation
Sharovipteryx --- Madygen Formation

JURASSIC
Epidexipteryx --- Tiaojishan Formation
Epidendrosaurus --- Tiaojishan Formation
Amphicoelias fragillimus --- Dakota Formation (I would be curious to see their rendition of what this one might've been like)
Kulindadromeus --- Ukureyskaya Formation
Pegomastax --- Elliot Formation

CRETACEOUS
Erlikosaurus --- Bayan Shireh Formation
Segnosaurus --- Bayan Shireh Formation
Beipiaosaurus --- Yixian Formation
Microraptor --- Jiufotang Formation
Bruhathkayosaurus --- Kallemedu Formation
Amargasaurus --- La Amarga Formation
Concavenator --- La Huérguina Formation
Kosmoceratops --- Kaiparowits Formation
Oryctodromeus --- Wayan Formation
Qianzhousaurus --- Nanxiong Formation
Rhinorex --- Nelsen Formation
Yutyrannus --- Yixian Formation
Linhenykus --- Wulansuhai Formation
Halszkaraptor --- Djadochta Formation
Incisivosaurus --- Yixian Formation
Leptoceratops --- Scollard Formation
Pachyrhinosaurus --- Wapiti Formation
Oviraptors --- Djadokhta Formation
Dineobellator --- Ojo Alamo Formation
Suzhousaurus ---Xiagou and Zhonggou Formations
Gigantoraptor --- Iren Dabasu Formation
Nigersaurus --- Elrhaz Formation
Masiakasaurus --- Maevarano Formation
Raptorex --- Yixian Formation
Pelecanimimus --- Calizas de La Huérguina Formation

I know they're not really dinosaurs but I would LOVE to see some pterosaurs. They've been in nearly every adaptation. Please bring aviaries to the park! I have'n't bought the DLC but it seems there is an aviary in the Jurassic Park original film DLC, not sure why it can't be implemented into the full game experience.

Phorusrhacids --- Glib Zegdou, Chichinales, Santa Cruz, Monte León, Tremembé, Sarmiento, and many other formations have found terror birds.
Quetzalcoatlus --- Maastrichtian Javelina Formation
Dimorphodon --- La Boca Formation
Ikrandraco --- Jiufotang Formation
Jeholopterus --- Tiaojishan Formation
Nyctosaurus --- Niobrara Formation
Nemicolopterus --- Jiufotang Formation
Pterodaustro --- Lagarcito Formation
Pteranodon --- Smoky Hill Chalk

I think it would also be interesting to add some marine features to the game. I know the only marine reptile to really be featured was a Mosasaur but there are a lot of options. It would add a bit of a challenge to fit them on the island too. Or even an aquarium feature to it as well. Including marine life such as:

Gerrothorax --- Fleming Fjord Formation
Ichthyosaurs --- (endless amount of formations to choose from but here are options) Agardhfjellet, Besano, Luning, Paja, and Sundance Formations.
Megalodon --- Yorktown Formations
Livyatan - Pisco Formation
Zygophyseter - Pietra Leccese Formation
Albicetus - Pisco Formation
Acrophyseter - Pisco Formation
Brygmophyseter - Bessho Formation
Scaldicetus - Pisco, Bercham Formation
Lariosaurus --- Winterswijk Muschekalk Quarry
Archelon --- Pierre Shale formation, Western Interior Seaway (maybe introduce dives for dig sites? Lots of marine life have been discovered in the seaways).
Dallasaurus --- Arcadia Park Shale and Kamp Ranch Limestone.
Dunkleosteus --- Lost Burro Formation
Stethacanthus --- Frasnian-Famennian Napier and Tournaisian Laurel Formations.
Helicoprion --- Phosphoria Formation
Jaekelopterus rhenaniae --- Klerf Formation
Pliosaur --- La Caja Formation
Liopleurodon --- Boulogne-sur-Mer
Mesosaurus --- Whitehill, Melo, and Irati Formations.
Elasmosaurus --- Pierre Shale Formation
Kronosaurus --- Toolebuc, Wallumbilla, and Paja Formations.
Prognathodon --- Maastrichtian-Age Deposits
Tylosaurus --- Pierre Shale Formation
Shonisaurus --- Luning Formation
Eurhinosaurus --- Limestone and Wackestone Deposits
Dakosaurus --- Neuquén Basin
Platecarpus --- Lower Demopolis Formation
Cymbospondylus --- Germanic Basin Southern Alps
Basilosaurus --- Qasr el Sagha Formation

To name a few options.

I also think it would be interesting to have insects (Meganeura) from that time as well, even if they can be simply raised as food options for certain species in the park. Most zoos and aquariums I've been too lately have butterfly pavilions and such. Expanding on the options of animals would be interesting I think. Other Jurassic Park and Jurassic World games have those additions, including mammals. Why not this one? Adding more animals is definitely going to keep me coming back to the game. Here's some other options:

Ororaphidia --- Jiulongshan Formation
Bohemiatupus --- Kladno Formation
Afromyrma --- Crater Lake
Mesojassoides --- Fox Hills Formation
Smilodon --- La Brea Tar Pits
Livyatan melvillei --- Pisco Formation
Sarcosuchus --- Albian Elrhaz, Continental Intercalaire, and Ain el Guettar Formations
Titanoboa --- Cerrejón Formation
Andrewsarchus --- Irdin Manha Formation
Castoroides --- Sheriden Cave and Old Crow Basin.
Coelodonta --- Tibetan Plateau
Entelodon --- Vayres-sur-Essonne
Glyptodon --- Amazon Basin
Mastodon --- Coso, Palomas, and Snake Creek Formations
Megatherium --- Luján River
Mesonyx --- Huerfano II site
Paraceratherium --- Chitarwata Formation
Phorusrhacos --- Santa Cruz and Monte León Formations
Procoptodon --- Lake Menindee and Kangaroo Island
Propalaeotherium --- Hampshire Basin
Uintatherium --- Lushi Formation
Mammoth --- La Brea Tar Pits (locations are nearly world wide)
Deinotherium --- Miocene Sinap Formation
Epicyon --- Coffee Ranch and Young Brothers Ranch. (large northern american fossil ranges)
Dire Wolf --- La Brea Tar Pits
Armbruster's Wolf --- Cumberland Bone Cave
Beringian Wolf --- Natural Trap Cave
Mesohippus, Miohippus , Hypohippus , Desmatippus, Anchitherium, Merychippus, and Acritohippus --- can be found nearly anywhere in the North American continent
Nimravidae, Pogonodon, Maofelis, Hoplophoneus, and Dinictis --- can also be located around the North American continent and occasionally Asia.

Extras that I couldn't at the time locate a dig site for:

Aphodiites
Meganeuropsis
Armaniidae
Ektatotricha
Arthropleura
Hyaenodon
Megalania
Cynodont

Anyway, these are just some thoughts!

What about Plateosaurus, Coelophysis, Archaeopteryx, Camptosaurus, Ornitholestes, Psittacosaurus, Microceratus, Saltasaurus, Therizinosaurus, Lambeosaurus, Stegoceras, Rhamphorhynchus, Cearadactylus, Plesiosaurus, Mosasaurus, and Ichthyosaurus?

According to my research, Dimorphodon's fossils were discovered in Lias Group in England. Pachyrhinosaurus' fossils were discovered in Prince Creek Formation in Alaska and Horseshoe Canyon Formation in Alberta.

May I remind you that Nigersaurus was added in the Herbivore Dinosaur Pack DLC.

I have propositions for two examples of 'Dinosaur Packs' in Jurassic World Evolution with the content as follows: 'Unique Dinosaur Pack': Pachyrhinosaurus, Diabloceratops, Lambeosaurus, Tarbosaurus and Therizinosaurus. 'Epic Dinosaur Pack': Amargasaurus, Argentinosaurus, Centrosaurus, Einiosaurus and Protoceratops.

Last edited:
Top Bottom