News Discovery Scanner 3 - Audible Asteroids w/Ross Stack

I agree with all the positive posts, really great series and the enthusiasm shown by all the dev's presenting is just so infectious. Only thing I would ask could all the Discovery Scanner episodes be placed in a sub folder?

Awesome stream!

Since the very first time I saw and heard a mailslot entry and station landing, I thought "this is huge level SFX team", and it never disappoint and still doesn't even after all these years.

The team deserves tons of BAFTA, Oscar, Cesar, Berlin Golden bear... you name it... awards

Those Discovery Scanners are pure bliss by the way. More please! (wishing for the ultimate "how a Thargoid is born"...)

I agree with all the positive posts, really great series and the enthusiasm shown by all the dev's presenting is just so infectious. Only thing I would ask could all the Discovery Scanner episodes be placed in a sub folder?
Yeah the YT site needs cleaning up - the Discovery Scanner "Playlist" only has two episodes in it. Community manager fail there it seems.

Thoroughly enjoyed both of these streams, very cool work indeed. So much care and attention on the details! The sound design in Elite has always been peerless, but you've outdone yourself with this one.

Aps.

Belatedly I've just caught up with this stream, and enjoyed it immensely.

It was absolutely fascinating to have the veil lifted and to see all the detailed workings that go into a 'simple game'.

10/10 - more like this please!

Top Bottom