Discovery Scanner [Weekly Update] - 16/05/2022

It's a pretty empty roadmap, their opinion is justified and the CM team seem well aware of this.

Personally I don't mind what they do, I just want to know what's coming (wrt game development). I am considerably less interested in either the storyline or what other Cmdrs have been up to, but I recognise that there are others who are & do not insult them.
I usually try not to myself but don’t always remember to delete my response before sending it.

Update 12 & Frameshift Live
We're back with a new episode of Frameshift Live this Thursday, and as Update 12 is due later this month, we're going to be having a sneak preview at some of the changes the team have been working on since the last update
Well, at least that's the way it is, not the silence.

Five years ago yesterday (16th May) Frontier announced that Elite Dangerous will be coming to the PS4.*
Launch date - 27th June 2017.

Just putting it out there so that Frontier can think about so something for the console commanders (on Playstation) that are still about.
Perhaps announcing the console to PC transfer happening from 27th June would be a nice touch.

(I've long given up hoping that PS commanders who pre-ordered Base Game + Horizons would get the Cobra MkIV in the same way PC and XBox did)

* - yes I know PC and XBox have been playing longer

As should we all?

I remember too, so understand exactly why the question was posed.

Tolerence, once more, no doubt, or something.

It was a fun couple of months though, back in the day.

What are you talking about? I'm not seeing a connection, just vague insinuation about something.

... we're going to be having a sneak preview at some of the changes the team have been working on since the last update ...
(y)... I'm looking forward to it! Imo having news which no other source can have in advance is a right way how to make these streams much more popular.

Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, ZacMan!.

Pow!, Bash!, Zing!, Bonk!, Crash!, Boom!, ZacMan!.

1652808292711.png

Dunna, Dunna ,Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, Dunna, ZACMAN!

Update 12 & Frameshift Live
We're back with a new episode of Frameshift Live this Thursday, and as Update 12 is due later this month, we're going to be having a sneak preview at some of the changes the team have been working on since the last update. Alongside that, we'll have our usual community highlights as well as most-likely chaotic gameplay and Twitch Drops! Make sure to join us on Twitch at 4PM BST on Thursday 19th May for Frameshift Live #8!
👏 👏 👏

I have a thing, it's nothing much, but I like to read threads with positive thoughts and constructive comments, now negativity gets you know where, especially when the topic of this thread has nothing to do with roadmaps, if you want to complain about something else, start your own thread about your complaint, and stick it there instead, I imagine you'll get loads of traffic from those that care about it. Have a good day..

Top Bottom