Please use this thread for two things:
1. Fill out the form here in this post. Note, you do not need to repeat the information in the thread! You must fill in this if you wish to be officially acknowledged as having completed Distant Worlds 2, as well as receive the official Distant Worlds 2 decal!
2. Please feel free to optionally tell your story in the thread. Reply and make a nice comment to share your experience, say your thank yous, shout outs and anything else you feel like sharing.
Feel free to read through the thread and read everyone's comments and give reactions and replies. You can state your CMDR name and ask for friend requests and anything else that you feel like. We organisers will cherish this thread very much, it will be the final word on this Great Expedition we went on, a log of memories and a record of the incredible things that happened. We might even publish some of the replies in the book, or elsewhere so bear that in mind and feel free to state you don't wish your comment to go anywhere beyond this thread.
In order to qualify for an in-game DW2 ship decal, CMDRs MUST:
1) Be on the official Roster (https://bit.ly/dw2roster). There is NO POINT in filling out this Form if you are not.
2) Log in at Beagle Point at least once between April 22nd and June 13th included (UTC).
3) Fill out this form ACCURATELY. Nobody will come back to you if you made a mistake.
So here is the form. Please read carefully as it mentions everything you need to know about how things will work: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y7Oh9wjMoGjd-k_dsd1LW94IYsohEtZEGzfBf5dez7M
Please note, BrettC will hopefully be posting this form into the second post so you don't need to click out of this forum.
Please note that if you arrive outside the window, or are not on the official roster with good reason but took part anyway, please realise we will deal with these on a case-by-case basis and some exceptions can be made, so long as this doesn't lead to opportunistic buckyballers jumping on now just to get the decal. Please be in touch with myself via pm or email@example.com
There may also be a couple of things you can expect to get as a physical memory of the expedition, such as a mug and certificate, if there is interest. Please stay tuned for more information, which will also be included in the email you get with your decal code.