DLC18 discussion and predictions

I would love if from now on all new DLCs are animal packs with some building pieces like the barnyard pack. I would love 6 habitat animals + 1 exhibit animal + 60 pieces.
Or just not another exhibit animal. Several recent ones haven’t really been that good (flying fox, sloth, viper) I’d just prefer a low effort ungulate I can at-least build for. Chameleon or no exhibit animal for me.

I would love if from now on all new DLCs are animal packs with some building pieces like the barnyard pack. I would love 6 habitat animals + 1 exhibit animal + 60 pieces.
Assuming we get anything else. I'll refrain from speculating until next stream see if they say anything about support continuing or not.

Ok, so, we all agree that spring 2024 is Latin America, right?
I wish I could say yes.
1713804601530.gif

If we do get another DLC, and it's not a "finale" type pack, I'm kind of going back to a Central America scenery pack.
  • Geoffroy's Spider Monkey
  • Ocelot
  • Caribbean Flamingo
  • White-Nosed Coati
  • Hoffman's Two-Toed Sloth (WE)/Plumbed Basilisk (E)

Yes, at this stage I believe this is perfect "marriage" of both models. I do however believe that it's probably more likely an exception to get us Farm scenery and not have to stretch a pick for a Farm Exhibit

It’s gonna be Latin America this time round. Right guys?
i don’t even know what the format of the next pack will be now seeing as the barnyard pack can be seen as both scenery and animal pack.

I do think the next one will be Latin America, probably animal pack, and I mean actual Latin America animals not goofy ones like the Alpaca.

Central American scenery pack, coming August sometime maybe?
Coati
Ocelot
Howler monkey
American Flamingo
Two toed sloth WTE.

Leaves us at 192 animals, 193 with the anniversary animal. Perfect for an 8 animal and scenery pack fora finale in December to get us over 200 animals total

Or just nothing else from here on out 😭😭

Summer 2024: Latin America Animal pack
1. Spider Monkey
2. South American Coati
3. Greater Rhea
4. Patagonian Mara
5. Roseate Spoonbill
6. Spectacled Bear
7. Another monkey (golden lion tamarin) or a duck
8. Plumed Basalisk

Central American scenery pack, coming August sometime maybe?
I honestly don't think the DLC will be delayed that much if at all. I mean they delayed Twilight to be released closer to Halloween and Grasslands wasn't pushed back. Sure they have their December holiday break, but I mean still. This pack in actuality is only being released two and a half weeks later than Wetlands was. Scant two months between this pack and the next isn't that extreme.

Hopefully a Safari animal Pack. Second choice would be South America (and I really Hope we will stay with animal Pack plus minor scenery from now in). Sorry guys, my upper wishlist is just full of further African species.
My Pack Wish would be
Kirk Dik Dik
Hamadryas Baboon
Serval
Honey Badger
Shoebill (or Secretary Bird)
Grey Crowned Crane
Rock Hyrax
Any exhibit

In Case of South America
Spectacled Bear
Ocelot
Bush Dog
Coati sp.
Black Howler Monkey
Patagonian Mara
Tamandua
Any exhibit (I am also fine with the second sloth species)

Back
Top Bottom